Re: New BACK TO SCHOOL Quest. (Comments & requests)

by OkL80Bug

Original Post

Re: New BACK TO SCHOOL Quest. (Loot Box)

★★★★★ Guide

@AngelSpiritMuse

Well, if you are trying to complete different events for your stories and for the llamazoom, you will certainly find it difficult to do both. I suggest just working on the llamazoom alone and work on finishing your stories later. If you are still trying to finish the quest, then put all your sims to work on the llamazoom and you will find the tasks much easier. Then, once you are done with the quest, you can continue your stories without having to worry about llamazoom. 

You also said that these llamazoom tasks are forced but they are only required for completing the quest. Once you finish that, you could just ignore the llamazoom tasks. 

Message 31 of 36 (766 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

That's what I do. I don't do LlamaZoom outside of events. But the thing is, I don't want to have to put everything on hold for the duration of an event just because it forces those LlamaZoom on you! The event tasks themselves are disrupting enough. I'd like some space to do my own thing in this game, too!

Message 32 of 36 (751 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I only spent my apples when I had to. I ending up earning 14.5k apples, which is more than I thought I'd make. The quests took me 3-4 days to complete. I did get the gnome costume (which suprised me) and at least 20 fashion gems. The only items I didn't get were the hot dog suit, a yellow crop top, and the male rival jacket (which isn't too bad). Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with my results of the event.
Message 33 of 36 (669 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@TomSpeedy180 wrote:

@AngelSpiritMuse

Well, if you are trying to complete different events for your stories and for the llamazoom, you will certainly find it difficult to do both. I suggest just working on the llamazoom alone and work on finishing your stories later. If you are still trying to finish the quest, then put all your sims to work on the llamazoom and you will find the tasks much easier. Then, once you are done with the quest, you can continue your stories without having to worry about llamazoom. 

You also said that these llamazoom tasks are forced but they are only required for completing the quest. Once you finish that, you could just ignore the llamazoom tasks.

@TomSpeedy180

Believe me, I’d love to ignore the LZ’s ,😂 but it seems like EA has snuck the Llama Tokens in when having to make purchases for  home items, clothing etc   So we’re stuck having to do them even if we don’t want to 

Having said that, using the Scheduling/Preplanning Tips you & other players have graciously shared with  us to get through LZ tasks Quicker, Easier, & Much Less Stressful, has helped me tremendously & I so appreciate all your help!  

Still can’t say I’m fond of Emily or her Van sitting out in n front of my house— mocking me   😂😂😂

Message 34 of 36 (653 Views)

★★ Guide

Happy about this quest,hopefully they will round it all off with the Piano one next.

Message 35 of 36 (634 Views)

Re: New BACK TO SCHOOL Quest. (Comments & requests)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

It's like this game can read my inner thoughts & purposely doesn't give me what I want with every quest I've done...I ONLY REALLY wanted the girl ponytail, figured anything else was good, but prayed for that ONE thing! I purposely didn't click the quest done for 2½ days, just so I could do each event again, twice more & a few more LZ tasks as well, to get more apples for more chances & I still DIDN'T get the girl ponytail, the hot dog suit, gnome suit or guys yellow shirt, but I got everything else...DAMNIT I wanted that girls ponytail SO bad...they  alsoneed to offer more...wish they'd also offer watches for women, maybe wedding rings for both genders. Thank you for letting me vent, cause I boyfriend just looks at me like I'm I crazy old lady lol.

Message 36 of 36 (618 Views)