Re: New BACK TO SCHOOL Quest. (Loot Box)

by AngelSpiritMuse

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

I think this is the most apples I have received for one event during this quest:

apples.png

Message 21 of 36 (1,173 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I just finished this long quest and when I went to check out my heirlooms, I noticed a new Athletic heirloom:

heirlooms.png

Message 22 of 36 (1,138 Views)

★ Guide

Awesome job, I’m on #23 right now and anticipate being done in 2 more days. I’ve thrown cupcakes at a few of the event quests but haven’t actually done any outside of the quest line and am loaded with apples, this seems to be way easier than previous special events to me. 

Got a gnome costume already but still no hot dog suit as of yet. Fingers crossed. 🤞🏻

Message 23 of 36 (1,100 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Welp. RIP This quest. No way am I getting those damn LlamaZoom things done within their strict time limit if it keeps giving me the damn long events. Plus 2 medium ones. Plus 3 short ones... and then 3 more short ones...

Honestly. Enough with the forced Llama nonsense already. 

Message 24 of 36 (1,057 Views)

★ Guide

@AngelSpiritMuse wrote:

Welp. RIP This quest. No way am I getting those damn LlamaZoom things done within their strict time limit if it keeps giving me the damn long events. Plus 2 medium ones. Plus 3 short ones... and then 3 more short ones...

Honestly. Enough with the forced Llama nonsense already. 

You’re not alone. I have been seriously unlucky with the llamazoom tasks during this event. The only way I can complete them without cupcakes (since I’ve depleted my inventory) is if I’m glued to my device so I can start the next task immediately and/or help them along the second their energy is restored. And honestly I just can’t do that. I do have responsibilities more urgent than helping Emily.

Message 25 of 36 (988 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Agreed! I am in the middle of the worst one I've ever seen!

9 quick hangouts

8 standard hangouts

1 long hangout

Usually it's interspersed with random things, like showering or watching tv. It has been solid hangouts! 

Llama Zoom is such a fun sucker. Are they trying to drive away users?

Message 26 of 36 (978 Views)

★ Guide

@amyjean_07 That’s what mine was. It just ended and I had to use like 15 or 20 sim cash to complete it in the last seconds because if not all of my doing whatever I could to complete it was just shy of the mark thanks to one more standard shift as the final task after I had already done everything else. I came straight here to fume about it and I’m sorry to see you are dealing with the  same thing.

But seriously. This is no fun. It’s one thing for users who can afford to purchase boosts to have an advantage, but randomizing the llamazoom tasks so not everything is equal and stacked against some players is like way too much like reality for it to be any fun.

Message 27 of 36 (971 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I’m finding it highly suspicious that once I finished this BTS Quest that suddenly my Adverts ARE NOT working again  —  just like I stopped getting Cupcake etc rewards after the Dance Magic and  the Space Explorer Quests, 

Anyone else experiencing this?

Message 28 of 36 (895 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@katclawsx3 

After some time during the day, my advertisements stop working too, but usually they return back to normal the following day.

Also, Im getting purple heirloom tickets from them now.

Message 29 of 36 (872 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@wonderwomantbh wrote:

But seriously. This is no fun. It’s one thing for users who can afford to purchase boosts to have an advantage, but randomizing the llamazoom tasks so not everything is equal and stacked against some players is like way too much like reality for it to be any fun.

Yes. Honestly at this point these forced LlamaZoom tasks are sucking the fun out of this game. I've had to take Sims away from the stories I wanted to do and park them in random jobs and/or hobbies just so I can get those tasks done. I'm not making any progress on the things I actually want to do.

Message 30 of 36 (836 Views)