Re: BODYBLOCK OUT!!!

by SamSmull182

Original Post

BODYBLOCK OUT!!!

★★ Novice
Why that bodyblock? Do you know what a door is in battlefield 1? Is the body of Mr Burns, the Simpsons character. The case, at least, take it off when we are not shooting, or don't let two soldier's shoot in the same exactly position, I mean, a supersmall bodyblock that don't f*ck with us.
Thanks so much, have a nice day

Message 1 of 10 (559 Views)

@SamSmull182

I can understand you what's the point here.
But to be honest, we can't change the style how some people like to play.
So hopefully they'll understand soon to not block Doors with their body anymore. Wink

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 10 (544 Views)

★★ Novice
Ooohh well... well.. So your solution. Is that all the comunity change... Not solve a problems with the dors.. Noo, we have to lear no pass by a door with 64 players more....
(y)
Message 3 of 10 (537 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I think we should get the queue control tickets Thinking

Message 4 of 10 (531 Views)

★★ Novice
Guys... You * suck. Looks like kid, im just trying to solve something that is obviously wrong in the only way... This *.
I don't know what the hell you think you are, the * boss or something. * battefield comunity, smells goat. Late you guys say About cod comunity. Don't split up, you are the same * than they, but with tanks and planes. .nices days kiddie
Message 5 of 10 (528 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Problem is that "bodyblock" is not possible to remove. You cannot disable or remove it manually from your side. If "bodyblock" will be removed, then an impression will change. It was not removed in previously parts of Battlefield and I think won't be removed in the next parts. I never seen similar messages about "bodyblock" like your here on Answers HQ and BF Forums and it means that Battlefield Community is not interested in this.  sorry, but I don't think that this conversation will bring any results. Fact is that bodyblock is not possible remove for now. 

That's my opinion.

Message 6 of 10 (517 Views)

★★ Novice
Okey. Thanks Activision comunity, see you in the nexts mistakes.
Pcs of shet
Message 7 of 10 (511 Views)

★ Guide

Nothing we can do about it here and that isn't a reason to get hostile towards us either.

Message 8 of 10 (499 Views)

★★ Novice
If you can't say nothing dont say * like maybe the solution is that 30.000 people change the way they play... And of course we can do everything, we just have to say it, for that is this place
Message 9 of 10 (492 Views)

EA Community Manager

As much as I enjoy the simpsons picture reference, this thread is closed - please keep your posts constructive.

Insulting other players that are trying to help you out in their own time is not the behavior we want to encourage on AHQ.

Have a great day, all of you - I see you on the Battlefield.

Message 10 of 10 (487 Views)