Re: BMW M5 e39 & BMW M5 e60 & BMW Series 7 e38

by RazorEyed1

Original Post

BMW M5 e39 & BMW M5 e60 & BMW Series 7 e38

★★★ Newbie

I would like a lot to add these 3 cars, BMW M5 e39 and BMW M5 e60 and BMW Series 7 e38, thanks, will it happed?

Message 1 of 6 (984 Views)

★ Guide

Nope...no one is doing any development on Payback. No new cars, no new content, no new anything. I'm fairly certain that if any development was happening we would have seen more "derelict" cars if nothing else. Why else would the devs go through the process of coding up a special slot JUST for  derelicts in the garage? There was no need for a special slot if the original idea was to only provide the five we all have? LOL

Message 2 of 6 (970 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I still hope to add these cars or at least one of them, they are sports cars, competition cars, with a special design that deserves to be in this game
Message 3 of 6 (947 Views)

★★ Expert

@RazorEyed1 

It's early 2019 we might get a few more new things before they pull the plug officially from this game.

I wouldn't count on your next dream car being added to the game, but more parts or other items for the garage.

I know around year two of a game with EA for NFS series, they are already working on the next game!

My correct guess is the next NFS to follow UP TO payback is not going to have a continuing story line or same location.

have a great day.

Message 4 of 6 (894 Views)

★ Guide

@BLVD69
True...but, if they do add something I really hope the thing they 'add' is to dump that silly speed card slot machine and just let us buy the part card we want LOL

Message 5 of 6 (873 Views)

★★ Expert

@RazorEyed1

Yeah, now that would be great Dream come true for the next game.😁👍

Message 6 of 6 (864 Views)