Re: BFV Classes

by mikekiller-46

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFV Classes

★★★ Newbie

Hey EA,

I have a question about classes in BFV.  When I first bought the game, I was able to customize both Allies and Axis classes separately and they would save as such.  Lately if I customize either Allies or Axis, it saves it for both teams.  Any idea how to switch this back?  Get annoying having to recreate your class every match depending on your team.  Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 5 (697 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Hey @RyDeag and @mikekiller-46 

Weapon mirroring was a highly requested feature added in a little while ago as part of a small QoL patch.

You can turn this feature off in OPTIONS > GAMEPLAY > Basic Settings (the first section you should see) > LOADOUT MIRRORING

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (649 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Hello @RyDeag 

I have to same problem . But i think they switched to this because alot off people want to use the same weapons no matter what side they are on. So i don’t think you can change it back.

greatings mikekiller-46 Wink

Message 2 of 5 (671 Views)

[ Edited ]

Weapon mirroring was a highly requested feature added in a little while ago as part of a small QoL patch.

You can turn this feature off in OPTIONS > GAMEPLAY > Basic Settings (the first section you should see) > LOADOUT MIRRORING

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 5 (650 Views)

★★ Guide

@TTZ_Dipsy wrote:

Thanks for the info @TTZ_Dipsy Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (640 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got it figured out @TTZ_Dipsy  thanks for your help.

Message 5 of 5 (612 Views)