Re: BF1 spring Update platoons

by EA_Joker

Original Post

BF1 spring Update platoons

★★★★★ Newbie

I am making a new platoon in BF1 and I want to take a picture of  internet for the platoon emblem.

but I can't take a picture of the internet. it is a very difficult  emblem to make and even harder  to make because we only can take the pre made logo's. 

It should be grate if we can use pictures of the  internet for the emblems in BF1

Message 1 of 7 (700 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @DraakBE } i don't think that you can take pic from internet, but you can log in to Battlefield 1 Emblems and there maybe  you can find your logo for your platoon...

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 2 of 7 (688 Views)

[ Edited ]
@DraakBE

It should be how it is, that you can only use In-game self made Emblems and not Internet pictures.

If you do not like it to make a Emblem on Battlefield Companion, you also could make one via the old Battlelog if you login with your BF4/BFH Account.
Then it's also available for BF1.

But you can't go around that, that you need to make it by yourself.

Greets,
Travis

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 7 (678 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @DraakBE,

this is indeed working as intended - also due to the massive potential for offensive user-generated content. But you can always reach out to a creative friend who might be able to provide you with a great emblem design.

Maybe somebody on here will volunteer to create you one, if you ask around?

There is a feature in the WebCompanion to share the emblem, so someone could create an emblem according to your design and provide you with a link so you can easily import it.

By clicking the Arrow symbol depicted below, a link to the emblem can be created.

bf11.PNG

Message 4 of 7 (667 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Pictures from the internet do not work to make platoons emblems. It's plenty of websites dedicated for platoon emblems . And if you want a specific one you will have to sketch it or talk to someone in the website to see if they can help you out design it
Message 5 of 7 (632 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @EA_Joker } 

You can put internet pic for your emblem???

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 6 of 7 (607 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @INicexixI,

as stated above: you cannot import pictures from all over the internet just like this. You would have to be creative and use the shapes available to create your own - or ask a creative friend.

Also, as @Its_Travis_199 mentioned, you can try to carry over your emblem from Battlelog - if it's saved there for BFH / BF4, you should be able to have that imported to BF1 if you just log on the Battlefield WebCompanion.

Message 7 of 7 (593 Views)