BF1 is full of hackers

by masses26

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

BF1 is full of hackers

★★★★★ Novice

Hi everyone,

Well, there are lots of hackers using wall hack in BF1, i myself already reported lots of them, actually is EA doing something on those hackers and is EA willing to improve the server to make it a clean one ?

Message 1 of 41 (22,941 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF1 is full of hackers

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @masses26 

Thank you for reporting cheaters. Let  me assure you, every single report about unfair play is investigated and measures are taken against cheaters on the daily basis.  Our joined efforts will help to make Battlefield 1 even better.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 41 (26,548 Views)

All Replies

Hello @masses26 

Thank you for reporting cheaters. Let  me assure you, every single report about unfair play is investigated and measures are taken against cheaters on the daily basis.  Our joined efforts will help to make Battlefield 1 even better.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 41 (26,549 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi Archi,

Good to hear that as i don't receive any feedback on the reported issues.

Just hope your development team find a better solution to stop the cheating.

Cheers,

masses26

Message 3 of 41 (22,860 Views)

@masses26 

We are always working on improving our services and games. And Battlefield 1 is too damn good to let those cheaters ruin it for anyone! 

Keep on fighting and see you on the battle field!

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 41 (22,812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The player under the name REDACTED is hacker for a number of reasons:

1. At the end of the round he had 124 kills for 2 deaths.

2. He changes weapons while running around, without picking anything up.

3. He shoots in different directions and gets kills.

4. His health regens at amazing rates.

He is really making a great game, bad. Please do something so that the game experience can continue to be enjoyed by the players

Message 5 of 41 (22,662 Views)

Please, no shaming and naming on our boards. If you want to report cheater, use the methods, described here https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 41 (22,544 Views)

★ Apprentice

naming and shaming is the only recourse left for players that are fed up with these players that ruin the game as nothing is achieved by reporting them.

if i knew how much cheating would occur in this game i would not have brought it as all the hype about it led me to believe this time it would be better at stopping cheats after the battlefield 2/3 fiasco, how wrong i was it is far worse.

this is the end of ea games for me.

Message 7 of 41 (22,537 Views)

★ Guide

Feels like EA is playing lip service to something they have never been able to fix. Name and shame is the only recourse wbecause we all experience their lack of success on a daily basis.

Message 8 of 41 (22,460 Views)

★★ Novice

How about a video showing us how EA is catching or even looking into the hacker/cheater comment, so that we at least feel like something is being done. As it stand now I run into many of the same people I have reported.

Message 9 of 41 (22,378 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

At least please check and review the reports which we send to EA, while detecting a hacker ingame!  

Message 10 of 41 (22,221 Views)