BF1 freezes and crashes in game four times tonight

by LesterYida

Original Post

BF1 freezes and crashes in game four times tonight

★★★ Newbie

I played about 5 rounds tonight. 4 of them ended up with freezing and crashing when the scores reached about 950, almost the end of the game. The game said it stopped working. Is there any way to solve it? I'm playing with amd 1600x cpu and gtx 1070.

Message 1 of 5 (744 Views)

Re: BF1 freezes and crashes in game four times tonight

★★★★ Expert

I had 1 Operation crashing last night. I do not recall what the score was atm, but the screen went black and afterwards the server disconnect message appeared.

This was on PS4 in EU, last night

Message 2 of 5 (722 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @LesterYida @RanzigeRidder2}

I am really sorry for thous problems you can try this: These steps should help you!

-Check the minimum system requirements of the game against your computer (Windows/Mac) and update any drivers that are out-of-date.
-Unplug all USB devices (aside from the mouse and keyboard) and try the game again.
-Disable the Origin in-game overlay (IGO).
-To do this, launch the Origin client, then go to the Origin menu, Application Settings, Origin In Game, and then uncheck "Enable Origin In Game."
-Update the game.
-Repair the game install.
-Update your system (Windows/Mac)

[ Am not working for EA, If is answer good please Grant XP or accept as Solution ].

[ Thanks for using EA ANSWERS HQ! ].

Message 3 of 5 (677 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

this should be two separate issues really.

The occasional server disconnecting mid-game was addressed just after your post, that's when the screen goes black and you get disconnected. There's a thread with more info in the Tech section.

In regards to the game crashing to desktop, would you be able to provide a DxDiag file and attach it to the post here? That might provide valuable insight regarding possible error sources. Here's how you do that.

Message 4 of 5 (648 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Happens a lot for me....twice tonight. I did a dxdiag after each crash...will try to put information in here as attachments.

Message 5 of 5 (594 Views)