Re: BF1 Server Disconnects After Beginning to Load

by Jager_Grimm

Original Post

BF1 Server Disconnects After Beginning to Load

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have tried connecting to BF1 multiplayer servers for 3 days now and I can rarely connect. The server will connect then drop me after a few seconds, I do not even get past the loading level screen. I have started counting for the last two days and with ~45 server requests to connect I have connected three times. Why am I having this issue? I have no problems playing any other multiplayer games. I made sure your game launcher was updated, I checked to see if BF1 needed an update and that was fine. I cannot see any other reason than poor net code. I had no issues previous to the latest update you released. I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide as I am not enjoying my purchase at all.

Thanks,
Jesse

Message 1 of 6 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello there, what platform are you on? 

Message 2 of 6 (982 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey,

I might be barking up the wrong tree, but have you troubleshooted your personal internet?

I know you said you have no problem playing other games, so it's probably an install malfunction.

My first bet would be to uninstall and reinstall. Make sure you install with admin privileges, and also make sure that for whatever reason your PC isnt blocking access to the internet for the Origin application.

These are just thoughts..

Reinstall would fix it though, I believe.

Message 3 of 6 (975 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If you are on Xbox one press the Xbox button, go to battlefield 1, press the button on your controller with three lines( its small and underneath the Xbox button on the right), select exit, and then restart bf1. If this doesn't work try again maybe 2 more times. If those don't work turn off the console and wait 1+ min and then turn it back on
On PS4 and PC I recommend restarting your PS4 and PC (seeing as I don't have a PS4 or a good PC)
I have the same problem too but these usually help
Message 4 of 6 (949 Views)

★★★★ Novice
not only this but it was working fine (for EA) just a few hrs prior. And that's when I could even locate servers without an insane ping (best I can do there is 59).
Message 5 of 6 (801 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I´m locking this thread because of Necroposting.

Yes, PC servers seem to have some issues at the moment, but it will hopefully be fixed soon™

Message 6 of 6 (775 Views)