Re: BF1 Platoon

by Ktagggg

Original Post

BF1 Platoon

★ Apprentice

Can i recruit friends from my friendlist to my platoon in BF 1, like sending them a request?

Message 1 of 10 (4,831 Views)

I dont think so. Someone has to apply to your platoon.

Message 2 of 10 (4,825 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @xX-ApeuZ-Xx@Revan2000s } you can send invite or they send invite to join your platoon...

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 3 of 10 (4,815 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello @xX-ApeuZ-Xx

At the moment Platoons don't have this feature to send an invite to your friends.  Your friends will need to Apply to join to your Platoon.  Since the Platoons are Beta version I think we will get more functions in the future.

Message 4 of 10 (4,811 Views)

★★★★ Novice

One easy way to manage this is to use the companion app. I have it on Android, and a "platoons" tab has showed up.

If you go in the platoons tab, it will show the platoon(s) you are in, as well as ones your friends may be in. You can click on your friends' platoons and apply to join, or just straight up join if it is an open platoon.

Message 5 of 10 (4,789 Views)

★ Guide

@hoover29

I also have an android but I do not have the platoons app. When did this show up for you?

Thanks

Message 6 of 10 (4,781 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hello guys ... the platters are still in beta and available from apps or games ... since they will also come from pc as for bf4 we will definitely have the chance to invite
Message 7 of 10 (4,764 Views)

Champion (Retired)
At the moment the feauture is not available but you can spend a little time send them emails and give them details of you platoon
Message 8 of 10 (4,759 Views)

@xX-ApeuZ-Xx

atm BF1 doesn't have this option to invite friends, friends just can a request to join the Platoon.

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 9 of 10 (4,750 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You might need to update the app if it still isnt showing up. 

Message 10 of 10 (4,737 Views)