BF1 Medals Progression

by AhmadBrkt

Original Post

BF1 Medals Progression

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Does the progression of medals (unfinished medals) lost when time limit is over?
Message 1 of 8 (1,179 Views)

Re: BF1 Medals Progression

Yes! So if the medal comes again in the next weeks, you'll start again for that one!

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 8 (1,155 Views)

★★ Novice
You are wrong
Message 3 of 8 (1,116 Views)

★ Guide

Wrong?  Really?

I don't think so...  I actually started all over again in a new week after I didn't finish it before end of the week.

Message 4 of 8 (1,058 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Hi @AhmadBrkt

@Its_Travis_199 had not wrong, he was short clear and right.

The only one more information I can give to you is that the medals progress now is for all 5 weekly medals together at the same time but every week they all change/reset

Navigando
If it was useful, please Grant XP and accept this Answer as Solution
[I do not work for EA!]
Message 5 of 8 (1,037 Views)

@AhmadBrkt it wasn't wrong as i said. The Medals reset after a week! It's that simple. Wink

And as @Navigando mentioned, now with the new Operation Campaigns Update all Medals are tracked at the same time. So it will count progress for all of them during playing.

But they will still reset each Week!

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 6 of 8 (1,027 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi. The 5 medals reset each week and get replaced with new weekly medals. In the recent November update for the game DICE introduced the ability to progress towards all the medals simultaneously without the need to track only one medal.

Message 7 of 8 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Pro
Hello @AhmadBrkt

My friends are not wrong, the medals will reset if you didnt get the challenge done on time.

For example: If you was working on a medal of 5 assignments and you could finish only 2 within the week, you will have to do it again by next time but one thing you will notice in your medals from the solder page that for this medal you’ve done with 2 assignments out of 5 but agin you need to do the 5 assignments by next time.

▪Helpful Answer? 》Grant +XP ✔
▪Problem Solved? 》Accept it as Solution! ✔

Regards,
DICE Friend,
VIP-AHMAD-007

Follow me on twitter @gaming_uae
Message 8 of 8 (994 Views)