Rif.: BF1 DLC Not D/L

by RanzigeRidder2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF1 DLC Not D/L

★★★★ Novice

Hi ea,

I recently bought Premium pass for battlefield 1, and do not know hot to download the dlc's. I also tryied going into the game > extra content > download but that doesn't work either. I have spoken to ea customer service and that still hasn't fixed anything - she said to uninstall and reinstall origin client and it should work. Did that but still doesn't work. 

Please help

Luca

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

Message 1 of 10 (2,003 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro
Hi @UK_DRILLER_1
In Battlefield 1 you have not to download the DLC all players get the new maps with the updates, the players who have Premium Pass or buy the single DLC will have the new maps unlocked

Navigando
If it was useful, please Grant XP and accept this Answer as Solution
[I do not work for EA!]

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (2,325 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
Hi @UK_DRILLER_1
In Battlefield 1 you have not to download the DLC all players get the new maps with the updates, the players who have Premium Pass or buy the single DLC will have the new maps unlocked

Navigando
If it was useful, please Grant XP and accept this Answer as Solution
[I do not work for EA!]

Message 2 of 10 (2,326 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks , how long do i have to wait until i get my supirior battlepacks for premium pass 

Message 3 of 10 (1,979 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Hey!

All dlc content are in the game, if you buy them they are unlock without download. You have just to go to dlc map ingame.

Good game have fun Standard smile.
Message 4 of 10 (1,972 Views)

Hello @UK_DRILLER_1

Sometimes BP don't show till 24-48h after Premium activation

Message 5 of 10 (1,959 Views)

★★★★ Novice
so ill just have to wait for my battlepacks?
Message 6 of 10 (1,939 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@UK_DRILLER_1 Once your premium pass is active on your account you should receive the Superior Battlepacks retroactively. There's a total of 14 you should get in the end. The handing out started in November 16 so you should receive 12 now when becoming a premium pass owner, and 2 more to come. 

Source

**Battlepacks delivered monthly starting November 2016. When becoming a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass owner you retroactively get the Battlepacks that have already been handed out since November 2016.

Now The Battlepack system did have some issues recently where earned Battlepacks and scraps would not be visible. See this thread

A workaround that was found to overcome similar issues which you might want to try as well is to get a BP (does not have to be a superior, any will do) from the in-game store either by exchanging scraps or via the PS store, and than at the end abort the purchase. When playing a round afterwards the missing BP's would appear.

Message 7 of 10 (1,924 Views)

EA Community Manager

@RanzigeRidder2 summed that up very well.

Apologies if the download buttons are misleading - we're aware and this is being investigated. The content is already is already in the game client, it's the same download for premium and non-premium players. This way we can accommodate Premium Friends and Premium Trials events.

Speaking of which, another round of Premium Trials has started and is going on until December 4! Make sure to check the Battlefield Calendar to stay up to date.

Message 8 of 10 (1,900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so you are trying to fix the bug . i bought premium pass but know its says i don't have it but i remember spending 50 something dallars on it. please help. [edit: email address removed]

Message 9 of 10 (1,850 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Kyletilton1,

that sounds like another issue there. Which platform are you playing on? And if you wanna choose a game mode in game, can you try to access any of the DLC maps?

If it's on PlayStation, try to restore your licenses, that usually helps to sync your console with the items purchased in the store.

Message 10 of 10 (1,842 Views)