Re: AutoLog - Unbeatable score.

by Space_Mithrilos

Original Post

AutoLog - Unbeatable score.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, you are all going to say : here it begin, the thread of the incompetent that cry cheats everywhere.

I want to to be sure that there isn't any cheats out there, even if I'm on Xbox One.

I don't feel like i'm the best player, but that time is really suspitious to me, especially when I can't compete a time done by an 299 car.

i'm giving you guys a screen so you all can watch were the race is.

Does it feel doable for you ? ( For my part I used all shortcut on that race run on the other side of the road for the nitro ).

the record for me is 1min.54 and I have to beat an 1min50...4 seconds its huge in races.

19-11-2017_18-20-25.png

19-11-2017_18-23-14.png

I was using a 396 BMW M4 GTS

16-11-2017_20-49-04.png

In another situation I wouldn't care. But AutoLog is the only way to be competitive, because the online is * to me so only record are interesting now, but if its ruled by monsters....hugh.

Message 1 of 23 (1,321 Views)

Oh well

★★★ Guide

Maybe you're "drifting"? The M4 is more heavy that a S2000, I'm waiting to the black friday because my trial is over yesterday.

Message 2 of 23 (1,306 Views)

Re: Oh well

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

no, my setups is all Grip, i use stability on, with maximum aerodynamic, i'm only drifting in sharp corners where i can't do otherway

And even with that, the guy is using an S2000, wich mean that he can't go over 299, i'm way faster than him with that BMW.

Message 3 of 23 (1,301 Views)

We love BMW

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I love BMW but the car is heavy and slow to increase speed, japanese cars are best in curves (drift), I don't know how help u.

Message 4 of 23 (1,291 Views)

Re: We love BMW

★★★★ Apprentice

its an arcade game, there isn't hidden stat as heavy or light cars i believe, and i'm nitrous all over the place !

Message 5 of 23 (1,286 Views)

★★★ Guide

Maybe have some shortcut, I don't believe that we already have cheater in this game, if treating of a console still.

Message 6 of 23 (1,282 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've played, The Crew, and the ladder was so * because its commonly know that there was cheater in the game, so still. well I guess I won't get a proper answer, I don't know. I'm still going to try, but well damn....

Message 7 of 23 (1,274 Views)

★ Guide
After running it flawlessly a few times now I'm gonna have too say that that time is highly unlikely too get legitimately. I got a 1:49 with a fully tuned GTR, so I went and bought an S2000 upgraded it fully with acceleration buff and some nitro and the closest I got was a 2:04. Sure if you get the brand buff too that might make a little difference but not 14 seconds faster.
Message 8 of 23 (1,241 Views)

★ Apprentice
I had the same problem here and a few other races. I beat this score with a maxed out Nissan GTR, and even then it was super tough. I couldnt even get within 3 seconds of this time with a 299 Nissan 350Z! A 171 Civic? There is NO way it can make that time in this track. There is no way to do a shortcut and a large portion of it is high-speed highway driving.

I think it may be a glitch, or there are some hackers in the game. I hope its simply a glitch, matching the person's best time with the wrong car.
Message 9 of 23 (1,230 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I was right then ! It was really suspicious.

Well ! I know we can't do anything against, but now I know the truth about this.

Message 10 of 23 (1,214 Views)