Re: Australian FIFA Mobile player switching to Console for FIFA 22, advice pleas

by tevey66

Original Post

Australian FIFA Mobile player switching to Console for FIFA 22, advice please

★ Expert

Before I commit to buying game and commit to season, unlike FIFA Mobile that has no Oceania support, would just like to know from daily Aussie players, how are the local servers, do they work as intended and is game well supported ?

I would hate to commit to start of season, pay up front and then find that server issues get in the way of a fair and smooth gameplay experience. I’m not talking about the odd connection issue or lag, but generally speaking, does the game run well, the regional matchmaking work so that you can progress and feel like servers do not get in the way of the actual experience ? Can you do all aspects of the game, and would you say it’s worth committing to and investing for PS5 ?

Would you guys recommend the product from Australia ? Any obvious issues or game breakers and ways to overcome them ?

Thank you guys, any advice would be very much appreciated, from Aussie players or anyone who can add some info and value before i make decision to go console

Cheers
Steve
Message 1 of 3 (348 Views)

Re: Australian FIFA Mobile player switching to Console for FIFA 22, advice pleas

★ Expert

Any Australian players out there, current, that can speak with experience  to this question ?

Message 2 of 3 (252 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I am an Australian who has played for many years across all game modes.

Yes the game runs perfectly fine apart from the occasional lag online (which is almost always my internet that is at fault). Regional matchmaking is great, tonnes of Australian players to match with. Servers are rarely a hindrance to progression (although why should they be). And yes for 80-120 bucks the game is worth investing for a years worth of fun. If you don't want to pay for microtransaction in FUT, then don't. I never do and have enjoyed the game for years (albeit apart from its small bugs). 

The jump from Mobile to PS5 will be massive but should be enjoyable nonetheless. 

Message 3 of 3 (219 Views)