Attempts based on age of character?

by mutantwacko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Attempts based on age of character?

★★★★ Novice

I'm fine with the 5 sims for newer characters but have you considered leaving the ones more than one year old at 8 sims and over 2 years unlimited or something along those lines? If I lost my account there is no way I would ever start over. It has gotten much better for new players with events like rebel round up that give you shards for less used characters but since it is random, it still isn't great. I understand and can't imagine how hard it is trying to find the right balance to keep revenue up but there has to be a middle ground where new players can still get important chars. Some great ones that are now over a year old include Nihilus, Talzin and Sion. Coming soon will be Bossk and Nest. Also, JTR. She is over a year old now so you should consider making her less painful to acquire. Move vets to GW, add them to BH contract event or something. They are way too painful for new players to have to farm anymore. THat was an acceptable price of admission to have her when she was shiny and new but no longer worth the huge effort involved. Should still take some work, but not as much as to have her in Dec 2017. OK, thanks for reading and good luck!

Message 1 of 6 (10,654 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Attempts based on age of character?

Community Manager
Hi @mutantwacko, I'm just spotting this now. Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to share this feedback on your experience with Sims for older characters and giving examples of what you mean.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (10,432 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@mutantwacko 

Sorry it is not clear what game you are talking about. Please enlighten us in this regard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (10,617 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Sorry. I thought I was in the galaxy of heroes section.
Message 3 of 6 (10,609 Views)

Hero

Hi @mutantwacko 

moved your post to Galaxy of Heroes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (10,597 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @mutantwacko, I'm just spotting this now. Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to share this feedback on your experience with Sims for older characters and giving examples of what you mean.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 6 (10,433 Views)

★★★★ Novice
My pleasure. Good luck.
Message 6 of 6 (10,411 Views)