by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Assault, support, recon revive TOO LONG, REMOVE

★★★★ Novice

Really too long, many times a try to revive somebody kill me

Really, remove, very frustrating

Message 1 of 7 (553 Views)

Re: Assault, support, recon revive TOO LONG, REMOVE

If you're constantly dying during a revive it means you're not picking the right moment to attempt it. All direct combat roles were given the absolute bare minimum in medical training so it would make sense it takes them far longer to revive someone.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 7 (537 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @markezsel88 

Medic is a very difficult and you have to be patient to revive your teammate. If they are down you have to be careful and probably kill the author of the facts before revive them.

In 3 steps:
- to be Discret
- eliminate and secure
- revive

Message 3 of 7 (520 Views)

★★ Pro

I really like that DICE added this feature, being able to revive your squadmates, no matter what class you are playing. Furthermore it seems to be well balanced in my eyes. If you are dying that often trying to revive your squadmate, you are defenetly doing something wrong as @TTZ_Dipsy and @Moskolonel already said. You could also equip smoke granades to cover you reviving your squadmate.

And if you still don´t like it after all the tips, there is still no reason to remove it from the game. You could just stop doing it, if that makes you gameplay experience better. Standard smile You will probably have some annoyed squadmates if you don´t, but in the end it is just a game.

Message 4 of 7 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

As @N4v1s  smoke genrade is the essential tool for the medic, they can revive and run over a great distance under cover.

Message 5 of 7 (492 Views)

★★ Pro
@Moskolonel Yeah as medic you have to use the Smoke granade rilfe. It makes the class so much more usefull.
But I do see more and more people equip the normal smoke granades as well and it actually help so much!
Message 6 of 7 (487 Views)

Community Manager

Like others mentioned already, smoke is super super crucial when you're trying to revive a downed squad mate that's under some heavy fire.

In some cases though, you have to make that hard choice for what's best for the squad to keep everyone else alive. We won't forget you, buddy. 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (465 Views)