Ask

by 33emmci33500

Original Post

Ask

★★★ Newbie
Hi... i dont know if you can solve this but will see. So once my mobile broke down and there was some upload.. and i sign my sims account in another sims account in which was someone singed. So in this account a changed an email so i hoped that when i change an email i will have my original game here so i can do the asks to get something. But when i changed only email my original account didnt shoe up . And then when i get a new mobile, i downloded that again and i Sign in with my email so i hoped that i get my original sims account with all of my houses But i get that another account in which i singed. I tried changed email before that downloading it again, instead of my added account on that another account i added that original email which was there.
So i want to know if theres any way to get my old original account back i will be very happy.
Message 1 of 6 (821 Views)

Re: Ask

Hero

Hi @33emmci33500

is this about Sims Mobile, Freeplay or something else ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (797 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi. Its About sims mobile. And Its not about what happened to my mobile. I singed on an exist sims profile and i exidently deleted with that my original sims.
Message 3 of 6 (752 Views)

Hero

Hi @33emmci33500

moved this to the Sims Mobile then.

Hopefully someone here can help you further

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (746 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @33emmci33500,

Let's make sure I understand the issue correctly - when the game asked you if you wanted to continue with the new save game or download your progress, you mistakenly selected to continue with the new progress? Is this what happened?

-Mai

Message 5 of 6 (736 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No the game did not asked me anything ,i have my sims ,and on my sisters exist sims i added my mail so like on my mail are her sims not mine..
Message 6 of 6 (683 Views)