Re: Ask for FIFA Pro Club friendly match API

by kamilo555

Original Post

Ask for FIFA Pro Club friendly match API

★★★ Novice

Hi there,

Can I know that when will release the API call for FIFA Pro Club friendly match record?

I found a post that from 2017 is talking about the API call for FIFA Pro Club friendly match record.

The link is shown as below:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/FIFA18-Pro-Clubs-Friendly-Matches-in-Team-Portal-web-ap...

Aido from EA said that will pass along to the team.

As I know, many people who organised FIFA Pro Club tournament are waiting for this.

Please give us a timetable for releasing the API call for FIFA Pro Club friendly match record.

Message 1 of 5 (1,040 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@lamchun1110  - When we pass feedback on it doesn't mean that it's something we can make happen 100% of the time.

I don't think it's likely that an API would be released for now but if that's something we decide to do in the future we'll definitely release communication about that.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 5 (1,017 Views)

★★★ Novice

What is interesting is that an API is already available. However the friendly matches do not display but the Cup and League games do. So the framework is already in place they just chose to not publish friendlies data. I'm assuming they don't see the use case for sharing the stats of friendly games but the competitive leagues will be way better if they have access to that, even if it's temporary to copy the data on their on domains. I would also assume that the code change will be minimal because the framework, like i said before, already exists. @EA_Andy  Please, please let them know again!  

Message 3 of 5 (998 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for bringing this topic back. That quick change can definitely change the pro clubs community. 

Message 4 of 5 (983 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi there, 
Is there any updates on the Pro Club friendly matches API?

I think there is a huge demands from the community.

Message 5 of 5 (705 Views)