Re: Are Wraps Cross Platformed?

by BLVD69

Original Post

Are Wraps Cross Platformed?

★★★ Novice

I have made a wrap that is starting to become a little popular in payback and I was wondering if the wraps are on all devices since you need an EA account to play payback online and download custom wraps and stuff like that. That got me thinking, Are the wraps in Need for Speed Payback cross platform? 

Message 1 of 4 (803 Views)

★★★ Pro
Nope there are no Cross Plattform games out there,except from Microsofts Forza Horizon, Mayby the next Playstation 5 and Xbox consoll will, have some sort of cross platformplay.
Message 2 of 4 (787 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's not what I meant. I meant was that when you play Payback you need a EA account to download custom wraps.(A paint job with customized decals on top of it.) IDK if you need this to play online on PS4 or PC but one Xbox 1 and 1x you need a EA account to get crates and complete challenges (NOT SIDEBETS the time challenge in order to finish an event in a certain time or finish with a certain score) but I was wondering if the multiplayer is not, then what about the WRAPS, NOT MULTIPLAYER. When you share those do those get sent out for anyone to download who plays NFS Payback Online. Or is it for those who have an EA account and Xbox Live on the Xbox?

Message 3 of 4 (769 Views)

★★ Expert

@mikevan822356 

Yes you need a EA account! 

Message 4 of 4 (701 Views)