Re: Arcade mode

by hirer24

Original Post

Arcade mode

★★★ Novice

I have a question regarding arcade modes large scale old maps,Is this still coming? And also keep up the amazing work that you’re doing on the online portion of the game you rock

Message 1 of 6 (864 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello there @mcgrawfamily 

I'm really happy to hear that you've been enjoying all the stuff, which we've been adding to the multiplayer!

When it comes to your question about the Arcade mode, I'm afraid I don't have any news to share right now. I would look out for any announcements in the future Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 6 (830 Views)

★★★ Guide

I think they plan on doing something else with single player since their AI is now improved for it

Message 3 of 6 (818 Views)

Indeed @raidernaphtali , the devs have massively improved the AI in the game for the CT mode and so expect them to use the AI for future projects as well.

Maybe even make the whole first mode of CT available in arcade. The AI are already programmed for that mode so it would probably be less work then to create a new arcade mode. If something like that is going to implemented then I would love to see private matches coming along to play the battles with some friends!

Message 4 of 6 (807 Views)

Champion

Yeeeees, I want more Arcade mode (and Starfighter mode) contents.

Also AI improvement was great IMO! Party hat

Message 5 of 6 (798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I love star wars to death and love this game and enjoy it but online playing it over and over again I'm not a very good player so I try to enjoy what I can but with everyone taking all the heroes or taking all the vehicals I lost enjoyment in the game, i would love you guys do something to offline mode like the galactic assault or something like the old battlefronts.

Message 6 of 6 (789 Views)