Re: Arcade mode

by Centennialpigon

Original Post

Arcade mode

★★★★★ Newbie
Star Wars Battlefront 2 needs more things to do offline. I don't have Internet at home so all I can play is arcade and campaign. What I am requesting is that EA put a galactic assault mode and a way to play on land and in air at the same time on the same battle. I would love to see being able to buy crates and buy weapons and starcards offline. It also needs a thing more like a more of some sort like the last battlefront had where you can use any weapon in the game without earning them, but still have to earn them on all other modes. But it is still early and everything else, but these are things that really need to come to battlefront 2. One more thing..... (needs more custom options for custom arcade) EA please listen.
Message 1 of 5 (604 Views)

★★★ Guide

Agreed - I don't have any great issue playing online for the most part - but when I got someone over like... it'd be great to play some of the Multiplayer maps/modes as co-op or even against each other.  I know, maybe it's odd you might actually have someone in the house with you and like, you'd want to drink some coffee and eat some cheese doodles and shoot the [redacted] while playing.

I want some more of the OG SW Battlefronts - especially the galactic conquest mode - less of what we have now.....

I do like flying about dodging and shooting missiles in the newest Jetpack cargo mode though....  stuff like that just has to be multiplayer - LOL.

Message 2 of 5 (587 Views)

★★ Guide

Still a year on "No Online Co-Op/Versus" for "Arcade Mode" that would have been nice like they did in "2015"'s version.So if I'd like to play 2v2 in arcade versus,that wouldn't work

Message 3 of 5 (499 Views)

★★★ Guide

@enculmen wrote:
Star Wars Battlefront 2 needs more things to do offline. I don't have Internet at home so all I can play is arcade and campaign. What I am requesting is that EA put a galactic assault mode and a way to play on land and in air at the same time on the same battle. I would love to see being able to buy crates and buy weapons and starcards offline. It also needs a thing more like a more of some sort like the last battlefront had where you can use any weapon in the game without earning them, but still have to earn them on all other modes. But it is still early and everything else, but these are things that really need to come to battlefront 2. One more thing..... (needs more custom options for custom arcade) EA please listen.

Curious...how do you update the game then?

Message 4 of 5 (464 Views)

★ Guide

Doesnt the game need updates while installing even?

Message 5 of 5 (402 Views)