Arabic Commentary on FIFA 20 in the US region please

by ahmed13ha

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 20 Commentary DLC

★★ Apprentice

Can you make all (in-game)Commentary Language available to all region please. E.g. german, dutch, arabic, japanese etc.. or at least make them available as a DLC in PSN/Xbox store for us to download. (Like you did for spanish and brazil commentary). I hope you make this happen in FIFA 20.

Message 11 of 127 (22,193 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 20 Commentary DLC

Community Manager
@Goldstone79 Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade

View in thread

Message 13 of 127 (24,389 Views)

All Replies

Fifa 20 languages

★★ Novice

Hello.

My question is if i will buy Fifa 20 on UK PS Store will i get Polish commentary?

If no is it possible to buy on other (Polish) account and play on mine?

Message 1 of 127 (24,277 Views)

Re: Fifa 20 languages

Community Manager

Hey @Lewowski based on the information on Origin, FIFA 20 will support the following languages: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/fifa/fifa-20

• Supported languages
    العربية, Český, Dansk, Deutsch (DE), English (US), Español (ES), Español (MX), Français (FR), Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (BR), Português (PT), Русский язык, Svenska, Türkçe, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), 中文(繁體)#

I do not currently have information relating to the console version list of supported languages but will see what I can find out.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 127 (24,254 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for reply.

So hopefully if i will buy it on UK PS Store i will get Polish one because i haven't in Fifa 19

Message 3 of 127 (24,248 Views)

Community Manager

You should be able to see the available languages when you access the PSN store @Lewowski.

The best thing to do is to check the language options available a little closer to release.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 127 (24,242 Views)

★★ Novice

So i will need to wait because there is no info about languages yet

Message 5 of 127 (24,235 Views)

Fifa 20 arabic Commentary

★★ Novice

Hello everyone, 

i live in Germany and i have created a new account with Saudi Arabia region because i want fifa 20 with arabic commentary, and because my German region account there's no arabic commentary and menus with fifa 18 and 19 and i connected with EA support they told me you cant have the arabic commentary and menus because ur account region.(Germany)

my question is can i use fifa 20 with my Saudi Arabia region account with Arabic commentary and menus with out any problem because I live in germany?

Message 6 of 127 (23,987 Views)

Arabic commentary for fifa 19 or 20

★★★ Newbie

Please fifa ea sport needs to add Arabic commentary in the game for people that live in United States please 

Message 7 of 127 (23,904 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i living in USA. i saw the in my origin fifa 20 page but i couldn't find the Turkish language. whats the problem ?

Message 8 of 127 (24,008 Views)

★★★ Novice

Will there be arabic commentary for Fifa 20 Europe version?

Message 9 of 127 (23,968 Views)