April Calendar of Events

by EA_dance210

Original Post

Re: April Calendar of Events

Community Manager (retired)

Hi all,

The April calendar has been updated slightly. The Titan Challenge has been pushed back a week - it will be taking place in May (May 3 - 6) instead of the end of April. In it's place, we will be running Rivals Champions. We traditionally run Rivals Champions the last weekend of the month, and want to continue that for April Standard smile

We're also adding in a Crate Challenge on April 25 - 27 and Unranked event on April 29 - May 3.

Message 11 of 14 (363 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_dance210 wrote:

[...]

We're also adding in a Crate Challenge on April 25 - 27 and Unranked event on April 29 - May 3.

Unranked event? Ohhhhh yeah!

Message 12 of 14 (358 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@BattaIia wrote:
Everyone gets 100 points because win or lose you get 10 points. It's in the in-game mail if anyone bothered to read it.

That's what get me mad on this and any other Event of this kind!

Unranked Events are a nice idea and I love to play vs opponents on the same Level, no matter what reward they put it in, but please don't give out those Perfect Event trophies. This should be a reward and sth. you earn and nothing you get if you do a 10x quit before the game starts.

After this Event was held by EA I instantly broke down my ingame activity to around 70 Games/week. Like I wrote in my stop quitting channel wrote, this game got just garbage. The fun playing for sth. is dead after they try to make absolutely everything to money.

And funny is that the Event break, which is actually going on, is really helpful in my decision to leave or to stay in this game. My WWE SuperCard Team has back my full attention, while this community is dead. There's just a handful (compared to the other big Names) of Players still active and on social media they even get users in interactions.

As soon as the renewed C&C 1 is out, this game can be closed! 

Message 13 of 14 (323 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
FLAWLESS Victories are EXTREMELY Challenging... nearly too difficult ESPECIALLY Since Re-runs are prohibitively Expensive on the Diamond Account AND The Matchmaking WILL Choose the Exact Deck to counter ANY Deck You Deploy... 😒
Message 14 of 14 (314 Views)