Re: Any way to check progress of summer missions?

by Zenturo122

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
What I I did to play it safe was make sure I stood through the entire Operation match from start to end. I personally would've recommended that..the way you can tell if you got it or not now is to check your dog tags section under back tab under community..the new update is finally here!! :D
Message 11 of 16 (470 Views)

★ Pro

just checked dog tags and first is up... waiting for the second mission to start and wondering where the third will appear?

Message 12 of 16 (450 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There is no way of checking it but if you complete it log in between the 23. and 30. and you will get it. Thats what the website says! I hope I helped you Standard smile

Message 13 of 16 (441 Views)

EA Community Manager

If you completed the assignment in June, the dog tag should be unlocked by now. If you did it in July, it should be unlocked by July 31st.

Complete and win an operation means stay in the operation and win until the message "Operation completed" screen appears. You wouldn't necessarily need to be in it from the beginning.

Message 14 of 16 (424 Views)

@eI-nombre

Well, the first Summer Mission is already over but i can tell you.
The Tracker doesn't support the Summer Missions, but you was able to count through your Ribbons. Wher you have one which you get when you Won one Operation!

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 15 of 16 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

like @Its_Travis_199 said on the first mission you can keep track thru your ribbon's but no you just have to keep count in ya head or on paper for the next one only thing the tracker cover's is community mission's like for dogtag's and game changer mission's hope this helps ya have a nice day and see you on the battlefield soldier Standard smile

Message 16 of 16 (416 Views)