Anti-Cheat Approach in Battlefield V: Did you gave up?

by Madnesis

Original Post

Re: Anti-Cheat Approach in Battlefield V - Did you gave up?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hey @RichardSinerface, actually it was me, not sure I should have done it prior playing the game for a while but I like to assume the best of each other and supposedly, changes were made to improve FairFight (their anti-cheat if someone still missed that) so I see no reason I should not trust them at least yet. Thing is, I thought I could remove afterwards my post as solution but I can't so that wasn't necessarily a smart move but no big deal anyway, if needed, we will start another thread.

Message 21 of 22 (669 Views)

Re: Anti-Cheat Approach in Battlefield V - Did you gave up?

Community Manager

@RichardSinerface 

The discussion was locked as players were referred to the response from the Battlefield Communiy Manager covering this topic. We will be locking this post as well.

Hello,

With the last few updates, our teams have continued to work on anti-cheat efforts to improve gameplay fairness and fair play in Battlefield V. With these behind-the scenes updates, our detections and detection methods have improved. 
We've also improved our reporting methods, as well as improved the reporting review process with our anti-cheat team. 

We appreciate the feedback from the community and ask you to continue to properly report any suspicious players you encounter. Please remember: simply filing a report does not mean they are guilty of cheating. Our anti-cheat teams look into each and every report to verify the authenticity and take appropriate action when a cheat is verified. Also note: we had previously stopped giving 7 day suspensions. Once verified via our internal tools, we have a zero-tolerance policy towards cheating accounts. 

One thing we urge each and every Battlefield player to review is their account security details. Do you have Secret Question/Answer on your account? Do you have more than one? Have you added Two-Factor Authentication to your account (via the Origin Authentication Process/Backup Codes or a third party authenticator like Google Authenticator? Unsecured accounts are sought after by cheat engineers and cheaters to test their cheat tools. 

This thread will be closed. Over the summer we'll be working with our anti-cheat and TOS teams to continue working on anti-cheat, from even more improved detection methods to better reporting processes for our gamers and more informative replies to cheat reports and appeals.

-Braddock512-

Blueberry.png
Message 22 of 22 (643 Views)