Anakin Skywalker's stats and abilities

by Sati_Sati

Original Post

Re: Anakin Skywalker's stats and abilities

[ Edited ]
Champion

@BenWalke  Last night on Kamino I was around 5 metres away from Anakin constantly hitting him using explosive sentry whilst he was charging his heroic might doing very little damage. I think the problem is the 90% reduction in damage whilst charging. He can stay in one spot building up range and power whilst attracting more enemies to eliminate. Generally in the right hands (or wrong hands if you are an opponent) his points score at the EOR is almost double that of everyone else in the MVP screen. If the reduction in damage was lessened to a reasonable level, then the player would have to be more tactical in his use of heroic might and please stop it's affect through walls. We had enough problems with Palpatine.

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

Hero

I am obviously missing something...

I've seen multiple postings from EA suggesting Passionate Strike can be executed in sequence (more than 1) like Phasma's staff.

How do you do this?  I've only been able to do one at a time.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 22 of 23 (605 Views)

Champion

Hello there! :eahigh_file:

> I've seen multiple postings from EA suggesting Passionate Strike can be executed in sequence (more than 1) like Phasma's staff.

Like this?

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133805/star-wars-battlefront-ii-release-notes-the-capit...

• Reduced Passionate Strike first damage (50->40)
  • Reduced Passionate Strike last damage (150->130)

Passionate Strike can be hit twice.

(When swing up and then swing down.)

That is what is intended, I think. Wink

Message 23 of 23 (590 Views)