Anakin Skywalker's stats and abilities

by Sati_Sati

Original Post

Re: Anakin Skywalker's stats and abilities

Champion

@Sati_Sati- Thanks for reminding me. I guess anything is possible in the era of star wars with technology and THE FORCE!!!!

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Sati_Sati  I just played GA on Kamino. 1st phase Anakin stood between the entrance stairways powering up taking hits from around 10 droids and then released killing all of us even those further up shielded by a wall. That's power, glad Darth Vadar doesn't have it!!

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★★ Guide

Thankfully you can hear the charge up force noise and know to hide behind something, also headshot.  I was also killed as maul and vader with about 600 health, and with vader I had my guard up

Message 13 of 23 (1,441 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

STAR CARDS

Basically, his Star Cards are ALL GOOD!

(Please buf other heroes... especially VADER... cough,cough Disappointed)

TENACIOUS : HP+200!!! Wow, this is simple and practical, great!

REPRISAL : Greater HOK card. It is no brainer. I will use it in GA.

MASSIVE STRIKES : Base attack damage will be +25. You can 1HK even the Heavies from behind.

PRESSURE : Passionate Strike damage increase! Why not? Good card!

FIERCE FIGHTER : Recharge Time Reduction for Passionate Strike! Sounds good! (But too fast?)

CONTROL THE FORCE : The MIN Range of Heroic Might will be 10m -> 15m!!!

RAW STRENGTH : The damage of Heroic Might will be more!!! 

NO ESCAPEThe Pull dominance range will be 20m -> 25m.

ALL OF THEM : Damage of Pull dominance will be +50. You can 1HK normal troopers.

Message 14 of 23 (1,431 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Sati_Sati  - I know Anakin is popular but his current heroic might is way too powerful. No matter where you are in the radius, you are eliminated and there appears no way you can defend against it even if you are shielded by walls or any other obstacle. I will be taking notice of the distance between Anakin & myself in future as I was playing Kamino & being eliminated by Anakin's Heroic might. I felt the effect had a far greater range than his specs stated even accounting for an epic star card. In the right hands, the player using him is usually the MVP. 

Just another comment while I am posting: Last night playing on Naboo as a Clone, we were defending the entrance to the Palace. Some heroes were in play but Anakin was unavailable. Never saw him in any of the battles. When I was eliminated and respawned in Default, I found Anakin at the top of the stairwell to the throne room. The Player using him did not enter any battle, just stood there playing with emotes. Never saw him fighting, just hearing his comments. Fortunately, we won the match. The only time I hoped someone would eliminate one of my team members.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@ggibb65 wrote:

@Sati_Sati  - I know Anakin is popular but his current heroic might is way too powerful. No matter where you are in the radius, you are eliminated and there appears no way you can defend against it even if you are shielded by walls or any other obstacle. I will be taking notice of the distance between Anakin & myself in future as I was playing Kamino & being eliminated by Anakin's Heroic might. I felt the effect had a far greater range than his specs stated even accounting for an epic star card. In the right hands, the player using him is usually the MVP. 

Just another comment while I am posting: Last night playing on Naboo as a Clone, we were defending the entrance to the Palace. Some heroes were in play but Anakin was unavailable. Never saw him in any of the battles. When I was eliminated and respawned in Default, I found Anakin at the top of the stairwell to the throne room. The Player using him did not enter any battle, just stood there playing with emotes. Never saw him fighting, just hearing his comments. Fortunately, we won the match. The only time I hoped someone would eliminate one of my team members.

Sadly this is becoming more of a problem...its even more frustrating when you have kill streakers that bail out of an objective zone and leave it to be lost when there are other players there defending it, Kashyyk juggernaut defense comes to mind.....Naboo doors, still even if I'm going to loose the hero I try to participate unless the rest of the team has given up on it.

If dice can make out of bounds timer...I wonder if they can make a 1 min timer inactive players with heros.

There nothing worse than feeling like the battle can be turned around if we had this guy, and you yourself can't turn into him because someone took him away from the battlefront

Its also another reason for more social options in the game like PREFERRED/NOT PREFERRED players or favorite players to heighten the possibility of playing with them

Message 16 of 23 (1,403 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Sati_Sati  - I know Anakin is popular but his current heroic might is way too powerful.

Changes are on the way for this, both the power of it and the max radius.

Message 17 of 23 (1,379 Views)

Champion

@ggibb65 

Thank you! :eahigh_file:

> I felt the effect had a far greater range than his specs stated even accounting for an epic star card.

Yes, you are right! It seems that every 50 damage Anakin takes(when charged), the damage/range of his Heroic Might will be increased +50damage/+1m.

The default damage/range is 100damage(130damage for Troopers)/10m.

And it will be 1000damage(1030damage for Troopers)/28m, I suppose (w/o a Star Card).

But, as you said, sometimes I feel more that this. Wondering

I think Heroic Might need some tweaks.

Such a huge damage/range ability is unfair(Also it penetrates the wall).

Message 18 of 23 (1,378 Views)

Champion

@BenWalke 

Oh, thanks for the information. Embarrassed

I am looking forward to see that.

Message 19 of 23 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Pro

@BenWalke 

I'd say that Passionate Strike needs nerf as well. Its knockback effect makes it quite overpowered atm - not only does it break the opponent's defense, the second strike creates yet another opening for further attacks, all the while dealing massive damage.

Add to that the fact that it can be used as a short distance push: I just use Pull Dominance near a ledge, take two steps to the side while the opponent lands next to me, and use Passionate Strike: it simply sends him flying down.

Message 20 of 23 (1,369 Views)