Re: Anakin Skywalker's Face Model

by Sati_Sati

Original Post

Anakin Skywalker's Face Model

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

While I think the game has some slightly questionable character representations, I generally like their design, with some extremely good ones thrown in (e.g. Maul) as well.

But... Well, guys, we really gotta talk about Anakin. I don't know what the idea even was for him. A morph of Hayden and the CW animated character...? Anyway, it doesn't work. Just look at his in-game picture, even that is lightyears better.

Névtelen.png

I do appreciate that we finally have him, but his model undeniably needs a lot more work.

Keep up the good work!

Message 1 of 6 (1,640 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Personally, I like the model.

Message 2 of 6 (1,621 Views)

★★★ Pro

Can't really put my finger on it, but something makes it feel a bit unnatural. Partially because of the tiny upward angles on the two sides of the mouth, but I think there's something else. Maybe around the eyes?

I don't know, but it feels really un-Hayden-like, lol.

Message 3 of 6 (1,601 Views)

Champion

Good point!

Anakin looks so cool. But I feel little, what can I say... , strange. I feel it for Obi-wan, too.

Dooku & Grievous are both perfect!

(I want cape skin for Grievous though Embarrassed )

Message 4 of 6 (1,593 Views)

He looks better in the game than in the menu, that is always a difference for me.

Message 5 of 6 (1,577 Views)

Champion
Should have a more tanned skin. Slightly darker around the eyes.
"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."