Anakin/Darth Vader Game

by justynkm09

Original Post

Anakin/Darth Vader Game

★★★ Newbie

For the longest time I've wanted an Anakin/Darth Vader game or game series. Somewhat of an open world, developing your power in the force and your skills. There's a lot of directions that you could take it. You could give the gamer the choice of light or dark side and maybe actually access anakin's full potential if he never got put in the suit. Or actually make it more linear with the canon and emphasize a lot on things that were not on screen, time between 2 and 3 and especially time between 3 and 4 when Vader was in his prime. There's so much that you can do with the most iconic villain of all time, also the most naturally gifted jedi/sith in history. If you did it the right way I don't see how it wouldn't be a game of the year/decade contender. There's so much you can do with the character of Anakin Skywalker. After the train wreck of movies that have come lately, bring back something that the original star wars fans love about the series, Darth Vader. You could even make it a 3 game series, 1st game about anakin, 2nd game about Vader in his prime, and then Vader in 4 5 and 6 for the 3rd installment. These Lego star wars and Disney infinity games are killing us real fans, make a real star wars game again. We need some more adult star wars entertainment gaming entertainment. The battlefront games are great for what they are. But we need some real star wars story lined jedi/Sith games, preferably about anakin/vader. Theres so much you can do. Please please please please make this happen and make a ton of star wars fans happy again. Thank you for your time!

Message 1 of 6 (1,448 Views)

Re: Anakin/Darth Vader Game

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @justynkm09,

Thanks for the feedback. On your post you mention only Battlefront and I'm wondering if you know STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes - mobile game.

Personally I love it and would advised you to take a look consider the description you gave.

Wink 

Jane

Message 2 of 6 (1,343 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yes, I have played galaxy of heroes for a few years now, I am very invested in it. I actually have played nearly every star wars game that has been released in the last 20 years. I was thinking more of a console game, that's more open world, story line revolving around Anakin/ Darth Vader. I would relate the game play that's in my mind more to the force unleashed games but put a LOT more depth into it, with a much bigger universe, being open world, playing out the entire story of Anakin/ Darth Vader. Possibly even making it a video game series due to the size of it. Thank you for your reply! @AHQ_Jane

Message 3 of 6 (1,331 Views)

★★ Guide
GOH doesn't delve into the back story of any of the characters @AHQ_Jane
Message 4 of 6 (1,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes! @taxingpear94 what do you think about this gaming idea? I feel like there's so much material for games based off of the original trilogy and the prequels and they just wont mess with it. So much potential that isn't being touched.

Message 5 of 6 (1,225 Views)

★★ Guide
With EA having exclusive rights to SW, do you want them making games? Personally I would prefer them to have competition, would make them take time and make a good game. Look how bad the new battlefronts were. @justynkm09
Message 6 of 6 (919 Views)