Allow one-time/limited changing of personal reset/arena payout timezone

by Diamond60

Original Post

Re: Allow one-time/limited changing of personal reset/arena payout timezone

★ Novice

Hi,

Starting a new job with different working hours and really want to continue playing this game.

Please give the option!

Regards,

Bruce.

Message 11 of 16 (1,139 Views)

Community Manager

@bddbrown I will pass your feedback on but currently, it is not possible to changes the timezone you have selected in game. 

Darko.png
Message 12 of 16 (4,790 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any update on this? We've heard rumors that CG has accommodated some requests to shift payout.

Message 13 of 16 (970 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I would like guild challenge payouts to be earlier too.

Message 14 of 16 (949 Views)

Timezone Change Request

★★★ Newbie

I would like a request for a change in timezone for my Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes account. When I created an account for the game back in Summer of 2017, I started playing the game while on vacation in Italy but when I came back to the U.S. (EST) I noticed it kept the European timezone +6 EST. Therefore instead of getting my rewards at noon and midnight, I got them at 6 am and 6 pm. I am never awake at 6 am so I can never claim those bonus rewards which is extremely annoying.

I did not bother changing the timezone this whole time because I thought it was impossible to change it through the settings. But one of my fellow guild mates recommended I post a ticket to hopefully get the issue resolved. 

Message 15 of 16 (781 Views)

Re: Timezone Change Request

Hero (Retired)

@RinnTrek

You can do a one-time timezone change. You will need to submit a helpdesk ticket. You can do this by following the in-game help link or going to Help.EA.com.

More information can be found here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/168546/update-to-timezone-change-policy-f...

Message 16 of 16 (734 Views)