Re: Allow more time for Live Run Events

by M4DF3rn

Original Post

Allow more time for Live Run Events

★ Guide

I usually get on around midnight and I find there are not enough events. The ones that are available are just logo for courts. The other events for Jersey or clothes or tattoo or animation are expired to early or not generating late in the evening.

I remember in Live 18 there were always like 2 or 3 events that would expire later in the morning like 6:00 am when less people get on. Maybe it's bad timing on my part or maybe it's after these recent updates 1.10 that I am seeing less Live Run Events at midnight. I work and can't get on until late at night and it would be nice to be able to participate in some events that last longer like 24hrs. Just my 2 cents and thinking that asking nicely would go a long way.

Cheers m8 =)

Message 1 of 2 (507 Views)

Re: Allow more time for Live Run Events

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

After the 1.11 update I missed the Halloween crate because it ended at 12am and returned at 4am. I was to tired to wait to 4am so I completely missed out on the holiday crate. Please EA allow more time on crates. I am missing on all the day crates and they expire at 12:00am leaving almost nothing to play. This is real bummer as I loved live events in 2018.

Is there like a week schedule for Live events online on the nba live Web page so I can see upcoming events and plan accordingly to aquire them? This would help...

=(

Message 2 of 2 (450 Views)