Alliance

by mylyrix

Original Post

Alliance

★★★ Newbie

Need an alliance to join. I am a huge fan of the series going back almost 20 years. I would prefer 1 that is actually going to be competitive and possibly stay together afterwards to dominate when the game is officially released. I will most likely be a paid player not free as I don't mind spending a limb to get a leg up or an edge on my opponent. Communication is absolutely necessary so if your group is using line or something I'm not interested.  Thanks and happy gaming. 

Message 1 of 5 (493 Views)

Re: Alliance

★ Guide
If you're up for it I'd suggest getting on the official discord and asking around there, more active people, faster responses.
Message 2 of 5 (468 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Im looking for an alliance to join myself i use line app for off game communication looking to for a clan thats gonna still be around when game goes main stream

Message 3 of 5 (390 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi buddy! Join my alliance! Search for “Strike Force Union” I’m there! Thanks! See u soon!
Message 4 of 5 (313 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If your still looking for an alliance come take a look at ♎️💀 Omega 💀♎️
I’d love to have you!, I just started the alliance, iv been a long time fan since 99,was a huge fan of tibirium sun!! Everything your liking for in alliance is what I’m looking for to!!. With your help by my side I believe we could be a great working team! My player tag is.. GoatStud# r4r65rtf Hope to hear from you soon!
Message 5 of 5 (238 Views)