Re: All relationship stories complete

by simprincessrealm

Original Post

All relationship stories complete

★ Apprentice

As the title states; I have completed all of my relationship stories. If I retire a sim will the stories start over again? I created a third playable sim but their storeis didnt start over..

Message 1 of 9 (761 Views)

No, it won't start over. The game will always show that you've completed those relationships, but that doesn't mean you can't do them again with other sims. 

Message 2 of 9 (739 Views)

★ Apprentice

That seems boring since you already know that you completed a story, I mean why bother doing it again? 

Message 3 of 9 (726 Views)

I happen to agree with you. Now that I've gotten the clothing rewards I wanted for the relationships I've done, the only reason I start new relationships anymore is for quick LlamaZoom tasks (cause early on in new relationships they take less time). That's helpful in holiday events when you have to do a billion stupid  LlamaZooms. 

They really need to add more relationships, cause there's a LOT of cool things that could be done.

Message 4 of 9 (716 Views)

Romance story for Sims Mobile

★★★★★ Apprentice

I know finish most stories up so wanted to create teen appropriate stories but don't know where to put them or if EA would use them...

Two Widows make a Right

Two Sims with one child ( your sims name) walk into the cafe with their toddler everyday both fear the thought of falling in love. One day both widows bump into each other spilling coffee embarrassed one grabs a tissue and another apologizes many times.

Would you like to sit with us one widow asks but says no vowing to never fall in love again having the pain of deep loss.

I would really like to be friends said one widow when the other heard this then they say yes knowing there toddler may need a friend for support both girls the same ages.

The Wedding

The Widows started to open up one widow didn't know they lost there love of their life the other widow says I know you for quite a while I would like to ask for you to be my wife.

Both Toddlers don't like the idea of moving together both agree to a plan ruin the wedding.

Once teens they have to share a room you can hear the siblings fighting one widow over hears (your sims name) asks did we make the right decision? We need space

Both Teens separated start to feel down realized they were friends all along both schemes to get their parents back together.

At the cafe they meet and both teens confess both parents furious but hug their Teens "Mom" can we move back in ? holding back she is still unsure is this right after all she still aches for her loss.

Her Child speaks Mom you both married because you were happy we didn't realize but we are a family all the fighting , scheming we were sisters all along.

The Second Wedding

As the whole sims family smiles (your sims name) comes to a conclusion both Widows made a right on the very first day they bumped into each other now whats waiting grandchildren both Widows are going to get revenge by scheme of matching their daughters to friends they know they love but won't commit.

I guess two widows make a right after all.

Writer :PrincessRey

EA/Mavis have full copyright to use the story if they wish and also maontain the right to edit the story hope you enjoy my sim stories which written by hand then posted in the Forum's.

Message 5 of 9 (696 Views)

Re: Romance story for Sims Mobile

★★★★★ Apprentice

A Famous Story for The Sims Mobile

A famous actress named Kat was ready to hit the stage and performance cameras on " Okay Kat on cue 3..2...1" Kat went on only to hit splat to the floor thank heavens there was back up Rosella was there to perform the show.

Kat watched a poster flow through the air looking to her past now realizing what wasn't meant to be she was a gifted Singer and leading many charities had a chance to change the Sims community.

The past is the past
You have to move forward
As Destiny calls you forth

She sang those lyrics and the crowd cheered as she signed autographs.

Story written by PrincessRey EA and Mavis can use this story if you want.

* Based on a real life event of having a Grand Mal Seizure at Show event but I found music and had loss dignity for a moment which inspired me to write this story it was a facepalm sims moment.

Message 6 of 9 (695 Views)

Re: Romance story for Sims Mobile

★★★★★ Apprentice

A Baby waiting for Love

A young baby crying away open it's eyes tears falling down the babie a Alien. No Sim human could ever love.

The Ophanage is overwhelmed with Babies, Toddlers and teens each having a Story as one is crying "Mama"

Lily a adult single sim dreams of a family with her husband not being able to carry she hears a echo a call from a Baby exactly like her yet she hidden her Alien Race she holds the baby in her arms and The Social Worker trys to change her mind we have beautiful baby girls and Toddlers but Lily says no the papers are filed and there in the crib in her home her babie cries filling with happiness because there's hope that every baby, Toddler will be adopted from the orphanage (Gallery) and have been loved.

Message 7 of 9 (693 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I Agree once you reach higher levels or finished a story there is nothing much to do unless they had a button or Diary where you could write your own stories to submit and see if they are approved it would give teens, young adults and even elders something fun to do .....
Message 8 of 9 (692 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Have you ever tried writing your own short stories for EA / Mavis as a game changer perhaps maybe you'll be the change create your own writing club here keep it appropriate it has to be safe for teens but maybe some spoooky stories or Holiday cheer there are many stories you could write up use your imagination and from there submit your story as long as its safe you have it within yourself to write your own chapter in life.
You have then pen in your hands what are you going to write ? ( Metaphorically) but also in life as well The sims 4 was meant to create your own world what would you write if you could do it?
Message 9 of 9 (661 Views)