Re: Aliens Can't Tan??

by PugLove888

Original Post

Aliens Can't Tan??

★ Novice

I gave an alien sim the Beach Life aspiration, and it has been foiled before it even started.  When I try to get him a tan, the game lets me know that "This sim's skin cannot tan. It must have some weird properties."  I disguised him but got the same message.  Is this a bug or on purpose?  There should be a work around of some kind, or this would be the first aspiration that is impossible to complete for a certain segment of the population without a cheat of some kind.  Ideas?

Message 1 of 3 (962 Views)

Hero
@sulinskiss Sounds like on purpose to me because of the message you're seeing.

Moving this to game info for discussion.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (943 Views)

Champion

@sulinskiss, I agree with @crinrict  in that it sounds intentional.  Aliens must not have the same skin properties as humans do.Wink  However, I do agree that this is unfortunate since they can't complete the Beach Life aspiration.Disappointed  I wish there was an exception to this, or something equivalent they could do, like have your Alien Sim lay out on a beach towel or lounger, or water float for a certain amount of time , as if they were trying to get a tan.  I think that would be a logical solution! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (918 Views)