Air Set-up Unit

by xrmiao4

Original Post

Air Set-up Unit

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

We have set-up infantry MG, set-up vehicle MLRS, set-up tech Juggernaut but still no set-up air unit like SC2 Liberator (set up in air).

Message 1 of 4 (387 Views)

Re: Air Set-up Unit

★★ Guide
Yeah, we need this :D
Or a unit that takes reduced damage while moving but can only shoot when stationary Wink
Message 2 of 4 (369 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

... I know there's plenty of official command and conquer units then if yet to be implemented and I'm sure many are already in the process of being implemented however here's a new idea.

A weapons platform that has zero attack but going with the setup idea of this thread any unit can be airlifted to change it unit status from ground to Air Attack ...🤔 

Message 3 of 4 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xrmiao4 wrote:

We have set-up infantry MG, set-up vehicle MLRS, set-up tech Juggernaut but still no set-up air unit like SC2 Liberator (set up in air).

I do have an idea for an air unit that can set up. It's for Nod and comes from C&C TA. Its the cobra (I believe it was introduced in C&C 4) and has a one tile range, but if its idle, it will deploy into a two tile exclusive range. If its deployed, it can only attack vehicles that are 2 tiles away. It deploys like a tick tank if its idle, if its on the move, it can attack any vehicle within a 1 tile range. It can't attack air units and has higher dps compared to the banshee. This unit is hard to use properly and similar to the basilisk but can fire on the move.

Message 4 of 4 (311 Views)