Aim Assist Not Working Post Turning Tides

by EpicShelter

Original Post

Re: Aim Assist Not Working Post Turning Tides

★★★ Newbie
I've been off the game for a while and figured "Let's go see what's going on with battlefield."
Long story short it's been destroyed. The auto aim for a SINGLE SHOT, IRON SITE, weapon is practically impossible to use now.
That is the basic foundation of a WWI game a bolt action iron site weapon...
Message 51 of 56 (1,081 Views)

★★ Novice
I am having the same problem. It's actually so bad for me I can't even play anymore. The classes that I did enjoy happened to he ones that used this mechanic and I didn't know about it till it was gone and noticed a massive drop in my ability to play. Very upset with ea at this moment in time.
Message 52 of 56 (1,002 Views)

★★ Novice
Agreed. This only succeeded in making me upset with the game and I think I'll be done with it if this doesn't get fixed.
Message 53 of 56 (998 Views)

★ Novice

Guyz i have the same problem .... playing with controller in pc .... i heared you nerfed aim assist .... but its all gone ... like 99% gone ... and you know what ... i dont mind that .... but what i want please is the tracking feature while ads ..... please guyz i want what its not fun any more 

Message 54 of 56 (866 Views)

I also know it's way harder to Aim that good with a Controller as you can with a Mouse. But that Aim Assist nerf needed to be done.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 55 of 56 (861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There should be zero aim assist, our job is to aim, if we all have free aim then its equally difficult. People are just so used to autoaim that they never learned to actually aim in the first place just give them time

Message 56 of 56 (743 Views)