Re: Aim Assist Not Working Post Turning Tides

by EA_David

Original Post

Aim Assist Not Working Post Turning Tides

★ Apprentice
Updates notes state Aim Assist was made to be more “subtle”, but now has made many gun unusable unless you have incredible aim such as Obrez. Please Fix immediately Dice else I will no longer be playing this game. LVL 112 consider myself decent, but this is making the game near unplayable.
Message 1 of 56 (8,326 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have had the same problem. Auto Aim does not work entirely. Singel shot guns are incredible hard to use right now. People like 'Martiny Henry Pros' relie on (ore abuse) the auto aim mechanic heavily. To my excuse - PS4 here. Wink

Message 2 of 56 (8,247 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback. 

@EpicShelter Can I check what system you're on?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 56 (8,227 Views)

★ Apprentice
Xbox.
Message 4 of 56 (8,225 Views)

★★ Novice
I am also having the same problem the aim and controller are felling so much akward and wired the same is unplayable after the update I am on ps4
Message 5 of 56 (8,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I definitely agree with you. It no longer feels the same, especially in such huge maps, you have to really rely on aim assist. DICE should please bring it back. NOT everyone is a goddamn pro!! Although i feel terrible saying this but I'm sorry i don't think i'll be playing BF1 anymore. Its not as fun anymore. Thank you DICE for ruining everything!

Message 6 of 56 (8,148 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Also, to clarify I do not I have a problem with nerfing the aim Assist a little but this was too drastic for a game that has been out for over a year. I myself grind every night for 5 or more hours, but if this continues that won’t be the case anymore. I was on with my platoon last night and the other 5 guys in my squad were all saying the same things. Certain guns are now very underpowered with these changes. For one I was beginning to get decent skill with the slug shotguns, but now with suppression and everything else going on I don’t see a point in running such weapons. Thank you Dice. Get really excited for new content, even get friends to buy the game for the DLC, and this is what we get, a completely new aiming system after a over a year of tuning skill based on what was previously available.
Message 7 of 56 (8,140 Views)

★★ Novice
The game is ruined ill get call of duty ww2 bf1 is now unplayable smg and Lmg are really hard to use now
Message 8 of 56 (8,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same problem with ps4
Message 9 of 56 (8,033 Views)

★ Guide

It was a needed change in my opinion. High damage output weapons should have a higher degree of difficulty to use.

Message 10 of 56 (7,978 Views)