Aggression, Fights, Brawls, and Injuries in Playoff mode!

by NJFAN90

Original Post

Aggression, Fights, Brawls, and Injuries in Playoff mode!

★★★★ Novice

My Cousin and I have had a rivalry in these games since the very first NHL game on the Sega Genesis and even before that going back to a little game called Slap shot on the old Commodore 64!

We are both avid hockey fans and we know our stuff when it comes to how a "real" hockey game is played, but we have been unable to create that environment in NHL 19 for some reason!  We are like brothers, but when we are on the ice .... its all out war!  We are like 2 hated enemys and we definitely don't hold back!

What we are looking for is a "real" style playoff games with major aggression, big punishing hits, less penalties unless they are warranted .. also we love the "odd tussle" and we hit to hurt and "hopefully" injure star players when we get really mad! Standard smile  We are also not opposed to the odd line brawl or if possible ... a bench clearing brawl!  GOALIES included! LOL

Any suggestions how to make this happen?  Presets, slider options ... game play tips?

Thanks

Also .... Where is the Coaches Challenge this year??

Message 1 of 2 (347 Views)

Re: Aggression, Fights, Brawls, and Injuries in Playoff mode!

★★ Guide
I agree! you use to be able to hurt players in HUT the last few years with NHL 17, 18 with a big hit and knock players out of games and if it was a good player it would always spark a fight right after I know you sometimes can in online play and in draft champions but not in HUT challenges for some reason they took it out or forgot to add it back in? I know you can adjust your sliders in settings but not sure how you can add your friend to play with the adjusted sliders set for that game but I think there is a way!
Message 2 of 2 (316 Views)