by Anton_games337

Original Post

Re: Again no boss hunt?!

★ Apprentice

Let's make this happen!

Message 31 of 73 (1,866 Views)

Boss Hunt

★ Novice

Boss Hunt does not seem to be showing up? Any ideas when we may see it again? A few months ago it was supposed to be there but in game it never actually came up.

Also looking at the calendar for September I don't see any events at all posted

Message 32 of 73 (1,400 Views)

Re: Boss Hunt

★★★ Novice
@Dark_Davis
I want at some point to obtain the remaining dlc trophies too but haven't seen cats & dinos or boss hunt running in ages
Even went through all the hoops to get the "More secrets?" trophy and now i m stuck because whoever is responsible for cycling events is TOO FREAKIN LAZY!
Said it many times to steer clear from EA games but 3€ was too tempting
Now i know better
Message 33 of 73 (1,384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just like the last time this happened, the events calendar was changed last minute to reflect that there won't be a Boss Hunt mode. Why? Why is it so difficult to run an event more than once a year? Surely the developers who went through the trouble of creating and coding the thing would like their work to be seen by the public. Tying achievements to events that may never be coming back is an awful thing to do, but tying PS trophies to them is against Sony policy. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in an attempt to let EA know  that selling an incomplete product is an unacceptable business practice. I suggest you all do the same:

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started

Message 34 of 73 (1,633 Views)

★ Apprentice

As far as I know boss will be this month from 24th till 30th September. Isn't so?

Message 35 of 73 (1,628 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I purchased and started playing this game when Boss Hunt was announced. How can I get my money back if Boss Hunt is not included? EA has routinely taken advantage of its customers and this is ridiculous. 

Will Boss Hunt ever be added back in *as promised*? 

Message 36 of 73 (1,616 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Vitiated1 Just saw calender. Boss disappeared second time. It is ridiculous and awful. I was ready to buy new pvz but now I don't what to maintain deceitful company. Really annoying
Message 37 of 73 (1,614 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I am on a chat with EA customer service and they have promised and reassured me that boss hunt will be happening as advterised on September 24th, because they have admitted that this was false advertising and customer manipulation.

I don't believe a word they say, however.

When will this be addressed by a moderator?

Message 38 of 73 (1,596 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, folks!

I'm going to track down what exactly happened here. Will get back to you as soon as we find out an answer.

@BTorment23 

Would you mind sending me the case number for your chat conversation in a private message so we can see what was mentioned there?

Blueberry.png
Message 39 of 73 (1,572 Views)

Community Manager

*Update*

The in-game calendar has been accurate with it being a community challenge. Our content team had Boss Hunt listed on our website's events calendar and corrected it to reflect the in-game calendar. I can see the confusion there and we apologize if that threw off any plans you might have reserved for that day.

Blueberry.png
Message 40 of 73 (1,557 Views)