Again no boss hunt?!

by Anton_games337

Original Post

Re: Again no boss hunt?!

★★★★★ Guide

PopCap...Players need at least 2000 goops in reserves. One thousand is our threshold, please bring back boss hunts so we can help new players and spend millions of coins on goops and uplinks.

Sincerely,

Minusknight9729

AKA Yolkycypress273

AKA Valuablecrane57

Message 11 of 73 (1,530 Views)

★ Guide

Also need the Cats vs Dinos achievements!

Message 12 of 73 (1,487 Views)

★ Guide
@spIash_damage now that's called hoarding! What is the guy in the lower right corner? never saw that one. was he one of Rux's purchases?
Message 13 of 73 (1,472 Views)

[ Edited ]

Basket Choy, Easter event consumable.  The seasonal consumable packs are another great buy, as they include versions of the loudmouth bot, mr. freezy, bamboo shoot, etc.

Message 14 of 73 (1,469 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks. I wish I would've found this game at the beginning. Have no idea how I missed it. Probably because no friends played it! I am so jealous of all the different character skins that people have when I play MP. Is there going to be a 3rd installment? I am going to get the first GW I like it so much. 

Message 15 of 73 (1,462 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@pmscortana - pandareno nailed the Easter * Choy and we're all but certain there will be a third installment of the game.  Most of us suspect more information will be released July 16th.

... and I like to think of myself as prepping for a zombie apocalypse, not hoarding.

=]

Message 16 of 73 (1,425 Views)

★ Guide

Can you please post a photo of the zombie version also?!

Message 17 of 73 (1,404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I missed the boss hunts, and I would LOVE to have a chance to play them and unlock the customisations. Also, if the spooky squash gamemode comes back I would like to have the candy bucket stage troll proof.

Message 18 of 73 (1,388 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

They do need to let people get these done. I'm at the point where all I need are the missing community challenge hats but I know a lot are missing other things like achievements for Cats and Dinos and Boos Hunts. 

New players especially need the ability to get these done. I'd be happy to just buy the missing hats from Rux and give people the chance to do Boss Hunts and Cats and Dinos even though I do enjoy the community challenges more often than not. We know the new game has to be occupying a lot of dev attention but it isn't that difficult to set these up is it?

Message 19 of 73 (1,365 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@pmscortana wrote:

Can you please post a photo of the zombie version also?!

They're scarcely low (eek):

one.jpg

...some of the seasonal aren't visible (they're on the bottom row below):
two.jpg

Message 20 of 73 (1,361 Views)