Re: Again being matched with people that out class me.

by EA_dance210

Original Post

Again being matched with people that out class me.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So it's back to the way it was at the start of the game where I didn't want to play because I'm matched up against people that pour money into the game and their units out class my f2p units.  Losing constantly because of being placed against those that pay and are many levels higher that me is just some *.  It was a good game when it was balanced, but this is * again.

Message 1 of 6 (549 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i agree with you 100% on this 

and now with the "champions" its even worse there is no balance 

and when i do have a problem with this game * up royally nothing is done not even the mods on here will help out 

just oo you have an issue and thats it nothing else 

* is getting old on here 

Message 2 of 6 (530 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

any match where the enemy is 1.5 levels on average above you is a challenge match. Just try your best and if you lose, don't take it personally.

Message 3 of 6 (521 Views)

★★★ Novice

See I liked it better when if you lost to a person that out classed you it wouldn't take your points if you lose but it would give you double DP for winning... 

This you lose points for being out classed is *.

Message 4 of 6 (510 Views)

I'm thr kind of person who doesn't like to spend a lot of money on these types of games so you can imagine how frustrating when situations like this arise.

People are allowed to play how they want, and I have no beef with the players who like to spend a lot of money, but I feel like we shouldn't be constanrly matching up

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 6 (504 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Mastersofaking,

Thank you for your feedback. The game is balanced so players do not need to spend any money to level up units and commanders. While players can purchase crates or bundles, these will speed up the progression or allow players to level up more units; it doesn't replace regular playing. There are players who have been playing since June or July and have higher level units that came from grinding the game and not paying money.

There are a few ways that we make fair matches. Players are matched up depending on the league that they are in. Every league has a unit cap - if a player has a unit above the cap, it's level will be lowered to the cap. There are also Challenge Battles, where players earn double Medals for a win and lose no Medals for a loss. If a player faces a higher ranked opponent (based on Medal count) or higher level units, a Challenge match should trigger. There are; however, reasons this may not happen - such as having units much lower than the league unit cap.

What league and unit level are you currently? 

Message 6 of 6 (447 Views)