African severs

by XxDragonGamerxXM

Original Post

African severs

★ Novice

A year ago I got battlefront 2 and noticed that they added African severs into the game.

A year later I played the game again and noticed there were no South African severs witch really bugs us South African gamers cus most multiplayer games don’t have African severs so then we have to deal with 254 ping while being pushed back when ever you move forward.

so dice plz do something about it.

Message 1 of 2 (339 Views)

Re: African severs

★★ Pro

@XxDragonGamerxXM I'm sorry to tell you that I believe this is being considered as an improvement and therefore you are unlikely to have anything done about it. There were indeed more ping sites just a few months back and before then, even more. Unfortunately EA insist on stinking out the house probably until this game is ruined for everyone. Presumably its because they couldn't(still can't) get the EOR matchmaking to work properly, who knows. It could be just generally the ability to get into a game. What's for certain is that they didn't bother to tell anyone and for a lot of players the game is now working like absolute dog 💩. If they did tell anyone they certainly weren't shouting it from the rooftops as I'm regularly on ahq and I found out when the game started working like 💩(no reference to bugs even) so I thought wtf and checked my ping. I find my closest ping is now Germany(after removing UK they then also removed Ireland). The difference seems to be on average 4ms slower at around 25ms but you can't even play against people in France properly, if you get a lobby full of Germans you might as well forget playing because you won't be, you'll spend the game trying to figure out wtf is going on. They really need to get the game to sync correctly. I for one haven't bothered playing it much since the last update because its been terrible from the UK 75% of the time while playing on German servers let alone from South Africa(not even sure how it can possibly be playable), couple that with all the fresh game ruining(in some cases game breaking) bugs I can't take them keep making SW so increasingly unbearable. 

Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)