Adjustment to Medals Won/Lost

by EA_dance210

Original Post

Re: Adjustment to Medals Won/Lost

★★★ Newbie

I think it is dumb change. I also think it is unfair on how those stupid bugs kill pretty much any unit in one shot. I’m guessing people are dumb enough to pay for it!

Message 21 of 69 (733 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You really shouldn’t lose metals, period. I like the idea of only winning a few medals if you play someone with less rank etc. but to lose a match, and drop out of a current ranking because of medals lost is getting beyond frustrating. I know, all you are thinking is that will drive people to pay for units cause they get so pissed. Nope. You’re losing players because of stupid stuff like this. 

Message 22 of 69 (732 Views)

★★ Novice
I just lost 20 medals to someone 10 levels above me with lev 9 troops... (i have level 8 troops)

FIX THIS NOW! Medals lost should be based on Level of opponent, not Rank!

OR fix rewards based on Battles Won (no matter what “Rank”) so it is more fair.

Have Rank be a prestige thing, maybe with Cosmetic rewards.
Message 23 of 69 (725 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Haha it's getting faster. Climbing back to master.

Message 24 of 69 (714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You guys keep changing this way too much. just stick with one plan your all over the place with making too many in game rebalances it’s annoying. 

Message 25 of 69 (700 Views)

★ Apprentice

you should really listen to us... and reverse that change. I remember telling EA that cnc4 would fail at the event of the game convention but nobody listened...

Message 26 of 69 (676 Views)

★★ Novice

EA, as a fan of command and conquer from 486 days, when I first found this game I was psyched. Now the more I play the more I realize this was just another money grubbing game to throw on playstore. I've already sunk money into the game, because I found if I didnt, I couldnt compete and win. Everyone that has extra money laying around has a full stacked army leveled up to the max. 

EA, you asked for our opinion,  yet you dont seem to listen...

Why are 8 out of 10 matches always a challenge battle? When your stacked up against someone 3 levels higher, it isnt even a game anymore.  Your getting slaughtered. Now your gonna take more medals away?? I already was taking one step forward and two steps back. Now I'll never progress unless i throw $100 on this game.

I really liked this game in the very beginning.  

Message 27 of 69 (673 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yup. Well said. I can’t move forward in my league because I keep losing. I have not played against a lower ranking individual in I don’t know how long. How is it that I spend so much time playing this game to only be reduced to nothing because I’m outranked in every way?! I’m getting obliterated and I don’t even know why. I’m using the same unit setup as other people who obliterate me and still getting * over. I’m going back to watch replays of why I lost. The only reason is because my units can not compete with units that are 3 levels higher. Even when I’m doubling units to their 1 they are building and producing faster than I can put out. This damn game is rigged all because EA WANTS MONEY. 

Message 28 of 69 (660 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

* you EA. “Balancing”?! Please explain to me how it is balanced when I go from a 64% win rate down to a 41%?! Let me guess, I’m getting worse as a player. No. It’s because I can’t * get matched up against a fair match because your algorithm is putting me up against people who are maxed out. Seriously, change the god damn game back to how it was. All you are wanting is money and it shows. Stop lying about making this a balanced game. 

Message 29 of 69 (659 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think it's ok.

People crying for losing medals.

Yes, if you lose you lose medals too. Not everyone can be a winner. 

And I payed only like 10€ for in game stuff and reached diamond 1, so p2w is not an issue IMHO. It just makes you reach a higher ranking without spending much time playing as your units are overpowered, you make a couple of winning sprees and then you find out that you need better skills and earn crates to get any further. Or pay again if you have plenty of money to spend.

Message 30 of 69 (660 Views)