Re: Adjustment to Medals Won/Lost

by mi5jason

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Nah, don't like it. I've been saying all along that after losing the medal count was too high to begin with.  Not only that, but since there still is no fix for the game crashing, you'll lose them then too.  Find other ways to change the game!

Message 11 of 69 (858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree

Message 12 of 69 (855 Views)

★ Guide
sure EA why would u ever do real balancing by including or caping unitlvl. would totaly go against your all microtransaktion and p2w policy. good job.
Message 13 of 69 (853 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Saromba,

Did the increase in Challenge Battles happen with the start of the new season on March 4? And do you know what type(s) of Challenge Battles you usually get?

@xrmiao4,

When you have higher medals, correct, you could potentially lose more medals. However, when you have lower medals, you should potentially lose fewer medals. The idea behind this change is that it should be slightly easier for players to progress through the leagues, versus the previous system.

@felkey1032,

Rivals is a live service game. That means that we're committed to making changes and improving the game as needed, as well as adding new content/features to the game. This change should actually help players progress through the rest of the season.

@olegflorin,

Gaining and losing medals is needed for league progression and is a measure of skill. If players could only gain medals, then it would artificially inflate medals, which affects progress through the leagues.

Message 14 of 69 (832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It should be based on troop and player level as well as medals. Simply going off medals is creating mismatches. Change the algorithm a little and maybe this will work. 

Message 15 of 69 (830 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How about no.

Message 16 of 69 (830 Views)

★★ Novice

I do not like this change...    I am losing more than I win, making it impossible to rank up...

which would not be an issue, except best rewards are for Ranking up. So Rich players get richer, broke players stay with I upgradable units.

very frustrating 

Message 17 of 69 (827 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

you just sound like a community manager and not like a real player. 

Try to play the game first, and then make the rules and manage communities. 

Message 18 of 69 (825 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I don't know girl

Poor Dance getting yelled at over people not understanding how this change fixes them. Thanks for the change, very welcome for my GDI masters climb!

Message 19 of 69 (813 Views)

★ Apprentice
I’m not a fan of this,
-25 medals
-17 medals
+10 medals
-16 medals
+11 medals

F this.

This is the first mobile game I have ever spent money on and I have dumped more cash then I care to admit into it, and now I am seriously regretting it.

Every time I get used to the game play and get a system going you guys readjust everything, it’s infuriating.

Please move the ferret with meth addiction running this game to another one, where he/she can make whiplash inducing changes every 4.5 minutes to a game I don’t play.
Message 20 of 69 (812 Views)