Adding defends options in combat

by dauz6063

Original Post

Adding defends options in combat

★★★★ Apprentice

For now in combat the character options is consists of basic attack and specials. If you guys (dev) put in the defending options (e.g. defense up +50% - 100%) it would make the game better in terms of strategy.

Just for an example, lets say my Healer (Old Daka) goes first in a match, and my team doesn't even take any damage yet, i can opt for defends option instead of her basic attack (stun) for Old Daka to survive until her next turn to heal/revive my teammates.

p.s: the AI autoplay now is awesome with improvement like my AI wont use aoe skills on 1 enemy and healer wont heals the teammates until certain point of damage is done. Great job dev.

Message 1 of 4 (538 Views)

Re: Adding defends options in combat

★ Guide

I'd like for there to be an option for a character to skip their turn as well.

I say this because, especially now in Galactic War and needing to most efficiently use your roster to get as far as possible, I sometimes need to leave a battle when I've almost won to sub in a healer to get my heavily damaged characters healed up before the start of the next round. But then all my damage dealers end up taking their turns first and finishing off the enemy team before my healer gets to do their thing.

So just having a skip turn or whatever would be a great help in those situations. It's not like it could be used in any other part of the game in an unfair way that would break the game right?

Message 2 of 4 (532 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'd like to be able to set a Defense team and a separate Offense team.  With 4x capped healers, it's near impossible to win in 3 mins...so I want to try and counter those heal squads directly, but not sacrifice my defensive capability.

Message 3 of 4 (511 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah with current meta, its useless to include defend options or maybe dev can just include skip option for character in Galactic War Battle Wink

Message 4 of 4 (508 Views)