Re: Add more maps

by BVBgamer88

Original Post

Add more maps

★ Guide

Hello

I have a idea for you

Add more maps to game From nfs mw , nfs underground , rivals , shift studios and...

Thank you

Message 1 of 9 (1,916 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Not needed, map is big enough

Message 2 of 9 (1,858 Views)

★ Guide

yes but a lot of map is dessert 

No lake or beach or mountain in the game

I say it to add these

Message 3 of 9 (1,850 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I agree add more areas. The desert free roam is really lazy to me, lack of content just dirt a brush with a few things here and there. And just because I know this is going to trigger people they should have taken ideas from the crew as for more locations to drive in. Snow, forests, beaches, farmland, towns, it will never happen but bring back iconic locations from the old need for speed games with a free roam aspect. Need for speed 3-hometown, redrock ridge, rocky pass tracks could be revised to free roam and provide new areas to explore. "Only true NFS fans will even remember these tracks" but it's all wishful thinking that will never happen
Message 4 of 9 (1,823 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@alideh1382 wrote:

yes but a lot of map is dessert 

No lake or beach or mountain in the game

I say it to add these

there technically are mountains in the game the west side of the map has them

i agree with you about the desert, the desert south of the airfield should a lake and rivers

Message 5 of 9 (1,800 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

There is the dam lake. Then there is the canyon rivers down below. That is cool plus the water over at the lodges here .....

NeedForSpeedPayback_2017_12_28_22_25_22_566.jpg

Message 6 of 9 (1,784 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Agree Map is Too Small They can just merge The Map From Hot Pursuit.. 3 Points is Also Dessert There Is the Entry 

Message 7 of 9 (1,712 Views)

★ Apprentice

They should add more city 

Message 8 of 9 (1,666 Views)

★★★ Pro
Disagree that was circuit tracks, i dont want too se them in Payback or other ricer games. It would made much more sense if EA made a High Stakes 2 or something, because then they could use all the old tracks. Plus mayby come up with some new ones, open world is kinda boring in the end.
Message 9 of 9 (1,585 Views)