Add friends fifa 20

by lucyyeah30

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Add friends fifa 20

★ Novice

Hi, can someone please help, my son has recently got a ps4 for his birthday, he has friends added but he cant play the same friends on fifa 20, the message keeps saying he needs to add them on fifa but we dont know how, can someone please help and save my ears from the ear ache I'm getting

Message 1 of 6 (1,192 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Add friends fifa 20

[ Edited ]
Hero

i presume all his friends have their own copy of fifa 20, their own ps4 and everyone is a ps plus member?

If so then from the main menu go to the "online" tab and select either "Co-op seasons", "Online Friendlies" or "Pro Clubs".  These game modes along with "Friendlies" in Ultimate Team allow you to invite another player over the internet.  Pro Clubs lets you invite several players to play at the same time.

All other game modes asking you to add player are asking you to add another player who is using the same ps4 as your son, ie in the same room but using another controller.

If you are having problems inviting another player over the internet then get them to invite you, but this shouldn't be a problem.

Also when playing with friends it is more fun if each player has a headset connected (even mobile phone headphones plugged in to the controller will do) and you set up a "party" from the ps4 main menu so you can all chat.

Let me know if you get stuck

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,161 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

i presume all his friends have their own copy of fifa 20, their own ps4 and everyone is a ps plus member?

If so then from the main menu go to the "online" tab and select either "Co-op seasons", "Online Friendlies" or "Pro Clubs".  These game modes along with "Friendlies" in Ultimate Team allow you to invite another player over the internet.  Pro Clubs lets you invite several players to play at the same time.

All other game modes asking you to add player are asking you to add another player who is using the same ps4 as your son, ie in the same room but using another controller.

If you are having problems inviting another player over the internet then get them to invite you, but this shouldn't be a problem.

Also when playing with friends it is more fun if each player has a headset connected (even mobile phone headphones plugged in to the controller will do) and you set up a "party" from the ps4 main menu so you can all chat.

Let me know if you get stuck

Message 2 of 6 (1,162 Views)

★ Novice
@SumFiiin Hi, sorry it's taken so long to reply, just wanted to say a massive thank you for your reply and help, he is now up and running and playing with his friends, really appreciated you taking the time to reply 🙂
Message 3 of 6 (1,120 Views)

Hero
@lucyyeah30 no problem, you are welcome.

Message 4 of 6 (1,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can i just jump on this thread and ask do the players have to have a ea account ?  When i try to add my sons friends whom he has on his ps4 they dont seem to pull through to his FIFA game, am i doing something wrong? 

Message 5 of 6 (1,049 Views)

Hero
@matthen2012 what do you mean by "pull through"?

Does your son's friends show up within the invite a friend fifa screens? Do they have their own copy of fifa installed on their respective consoles?

Message 6 of 6 (1,023 Views)