Re: Add EFL Third Kits

by WonderBoyGaming

Original Post

Add EFL Third Kits

★★ Novice

In today’s football most teams have third kits yet the majority are missing on FIFA.

When playing modes such as career mode you can get the off chance of kit clashes as to why most teams have 3rd kit in real life.

Most of the championship teams have third kits yet only like 3 teams have theirs on the game.

Teams don’t even tend to call them third kits anymore just change strip.

For example West Brom announced a yellow and green change strip which holds a lot of heritage in the clubs history and is held in high regard with the late great Cyrille Regis.

Please add these kits to the game.

Message 1 of 10 (4,851 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Absolutely agree - the 'kit selection engine' is geared for 3 kits and as FIFA is endoresed by the EFL I'm sure many players would like to see the accurate representation of kit options

Message 2 of 10 (4,815 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the wba 3rd kit when I first got FIFA 19, then it did an update and it was no longer available?! 

Message 3 of 10 (4,643 Views)

★ Apprentice

Agree. Needs to be added

Message 4 of 10 (4,635 Views)

★ Apprentice

The Yellow and Green is a must have. Please add this to West Brom's kit. It means so much to us, especially on the anniversary of Cyrille Regis' death. Come on EA, You popped Fratton Park on for a colleague and mate. Do this for all your WBA supporters. It's not like they don't always wear it or anything for away games. 

Message 5 of 10 (4,419 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, thanks for the feedback, I will pass it on to the team.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (4,415 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have also started another thread on this, it’d be nice to get more feedback than “it’ll be passed to the team” 

Give us a real answer as to if this kit will ever make it on the game, I had been looking forward to paying in the Yellow & Green the moment I got this game, still waiting 4 months later

Give us a real proper answer/explanation please?

If Norwich’s 3rd kit is on the game!

Message 7 of 10 (4,359 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Also why can't we finally have the option to have alternative shorts and socks for each kit? PES used to have the option years ago to mix and match shorts and socks to avoid kit clashes.

We also need additional GK kits per team!

Message 8 of 10 (4,297 Views)

★★★ Guide

100% needs to be included in the game...but in all League's not just the Premier League or the Championship...

Message 9 of 10 (4,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there an update on the response about the 3rd kits being added. It's needed as some kits still clash with only the option of home and away kits

Message 10 of 10 (3,050 Views)