Re: Ackbar Omicron Clarification

by Varmint54

Original Post

Ackbar Omicron Clarification

★★★★★ Novice

I have a couple of questions regarding the Ackbar omicron behavior:

```
NEW FINAL TEXT (OMICRON): Rebel allies have +25 Speed and +10% Tenacity. In addition, whenever an ally uses an ability that isn't an attack, they call a Rebel ally to Assist.

While in Grand Arenas: At the start of battle, all allies gain Tenacity Up for 2 turns. If all allies are Rebel, whenever an ally's buff expires, they gain 3% Turn Meter. In addition, if all allies are Rebel, whenever an ally uses an ability that isn't an attack, recover all allies' Health by 5%, call the other 2 weakest allies to assist, and reduce their cooldowns by 1.

```

1.) From what I've seen, the 2 weakest allies being called to assist *replaces* the original random ally that was called to assist. Is that intended? I originally read this and assumed the two weakest allies + the random ally would be called to assist.

2.) Who gets the cooldown reduction? The character that uses the non-attack ability? Or the 2 weakest allies that are called to assist? I watched a couple of clips and I think that it's the weakest allies.

Message 1 of 2 (1,265 Views)

Re: Ackbar Omicron Clarification

★★★★★ Novice

Any thoughts on this? Or could anyone provide clarity on these questions for me?

Message 2 of 2 (1,164 Views)