Account

by tucker_vann

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account

★★★ Newbie

I’m trying to play Madden 19 and it says I have played before with an email I don’t recognize. I don’t know my password and if I press forget password then it still doesn’t help because my email doesn’t exist. Also, the email can’t even exist because it has a dash in it so I can’t even create this email. Please help. Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (608 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account

Community Manager

@tucker_vann Hey there, to recover this account I'd like to ask you to do the following for me:

1. Go to http://help.ea.com/account-recovery/web-form .

2. Here put in a first/last name you feel comfortable with (can be anything).

3. Important! Put in an email address you DO have access to for communicating purposes (do NOT put in the email of your lost account or else we won't be able to reach you).

4. Click next.

5. On the form, please fill in at least 4 of the fields to help us prove you are the owner of the account. More is always better of course. We will use this to determine you are the owner. 

Once that's been filled in it will be sent to our account recovery team. They will get back in touch with you via the email and if verified will help you change the account details so you can log in again and get your old email changed to the new one.

EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (446 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@tucker_vann Hey there, to recover this account I'd like to ask you to do the following for me:

1. Go to http://help.ea.com/account-recovery/web-form .

2. Here put in a first/last name you feel comfortable with (can be anything).

3. Important! Put in an email address you DO have access to for communicating purposes (do NOT put in the email of your lost account or else we won't be able to reach you).

4. Click next.

5. On the form, please fill in at least 4 of the fields to help us prove you are the owner of the account. More is always better of course. We will use this to determine you are the owner. 

Once that's been filled in it will be sent to our account recovery team. They will get back in touch with you via the email and if verified will help you change the account details so you can log in again and get your old email changed to the new one.

EACade
Message 2 of 4 (447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi game advisor, I was trying to get that new Robert new skin, so I searched the approach in google. However, I got an answer in there which is a cod “+twitch_prime_linked 1”. So, I typed that cod in game client, before that, I swear I don’t know that is against EA’s rule. I thought that is a tip of gaining EA game’s skin. Sorry, I just join in EA like 10 days ago or less, and I spend more than 800 dollars in Apex and 60 in game hours. I would like to say: “Against your rule is not my purpose, I just don’t know the consequence of typing that code.” Could you please, give a chance and I won’t do that again. I promise, I never use the third party’s plug-in. I love this game and I am enjoying playing and share this game to my friends, so I hope you could help me to unlock my EA origin’s account and let me play Apex continually. I am looking for your reply, thank you.

By Game ID: Bot-AI-I

Former Account: [edit: email address removed]

Message 3 of 4 (422 Views)

Community Manager

@Bot-AI-I  Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this issue addressed. We cannot assist with a banned account over AHQ. 

EACade
Message 4 of 4 (417 Views)